*** [OldSkool] - [2.3] - [Med/HgihRate] - [DediHost] ***

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
i seen a list ingame but i no that isnt a complete list and also is it £5 / 500gg

ther isnt a list bcus thers s different price range for different people, he's offerd to lower the price to me a few times (tho ive never donated i jst wanted to see wats wat lol)

roughly Z items are = 15quid armors 40 quid etc
Mir items = 150quid each...lol
oldskool items = well ive herd wep was 400 quid armor was 400 quid.

so u get the idea

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
ther isnt a list bcus thers s different price range for different people, he's offerd to lower the price to me a few times (tho ive never donated i jst wanted to see wats wat lol)

roughly Z items are = 15quid armors 40 quid etc
Mir items = 150quid each...lol
oldskool items = well ive herd wep was 400 quid armor was 400 quid.

so u get the idea

And the sad thing is, people actually buy it.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
150 quid for a mir item... ha... gotta love silly made up rumours eh lea :rolleyes:

rumours from spiteful ppl make me laugh, when they get exposed for donating and get all angry :(

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
150 quid for a mir item... ha... gotta love silly made up rumours eh lea :rolleyes:

rumours from spiteful ppl make me laugh, when they get exposed for donating and get all angry :(

Yeah its 40quid per mir item.
150 is about 50 short of an oldskool item.

Its amazing what you learn.
It seems game caters for those who pay.
In every sense now it seems.

Don't get me wrong i liked the server. I could still be liking it if it wasn't for the neverending depths of Bens pockets - but i guess if people are willing to pay for something, cash in on it. It just makes is so bittersweet when the preacher becomes the one cashing in.

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007

once again your talking out your back side u know ive never donated, i gave u my items on the game we played together called zero3000 then u came on mir and gave me items off your gm made char and u said 'ill consider this a donation', ive only donated to 1 server before i.e mir revenge thats only server ive actually donated for was like £15.

and yeah mir items are like £100 why lie?

seriously u laff at me for postin this 'childish cry baby stuff' but the stuff u come out with is just as bad, ive never donated n never will to a person like you.

Last edited:

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
All i can give you is 1 gaurantee'd price.

ParalysisRing - 100quid.

Spend your money wisely.

Daz317

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2007
Had a play on this last week, quite good & was a fair few people knocking about.
I don't think id recomend it to friends as its too unbalanced, competing against players with bought kits isnt much fun as the items you can buy are too over the top - stat wise.

Im not sure how much a dedi costs so unsure if he needs to sell these items.
If he stoped selling items for r/l cash and charged a small monthly fee to play id be more happy with that.

One thing I didnt like was there seems to be quite alotta racism, most I saw was from the arabic players, not something that deserves bans.. just not really good to see.

Soz for spam

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
do i get my rebuilding gear when i have completed it all becuase people are telling me i shud of got it at the start but i never did now im onto stage 2
rebuild.jpg

Last edited:

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
u really should post on the server forums m8 u get more of an answer lol

u get the rebuild kit the 1st ever time u do it... ur only allowed to get it once

its not gr8 btw so i wouldnt worry about it, its only good if ur like lvl 40 lol

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
i tried but forum was dwn for me :( isnt there like rebuildkit2 and 3 nd 4 ect though ?

nah just the basic rebuildkit it aint worth usin unless ur dura runs out or u make a noob then its good for lvling a noob.