OldSkool Mir (v2) - Release 20th January 7pm

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Important
Recent reports of user count alterations (Under review 08/04/23)

Item selling fees have increased to 20% from 10% at launch.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
It’s your attitude to it all, you also seem to pick and choose what suits you, squeaky clean I guess.

Enjoy your shitcoin commissions and sharing everyone emails. You’ve made it clear you don’t care about it and we should all expect it. So I think it’s fair to let players know that.

I’ll Change my post:

Bon will share your email address when suits. If you don’t like it unsubscribe and if you are too dumb and use same passwords then you deserve to be hacked
having a professional attitude to something that players spend hours of their life playing? show dedication and commitment by paying money towards?
How is that a bad thing?
Perhaps I should be more like Win and play my own game, be corrupt, cry at any new thing that I didnt think of, slag off other server owners etc etc.

Please, dont play my server, I honestly dont want you to lol.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
Professional attitude but thinks email address taken without consent is fine. Laughable. You pick your own view.

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
having a professional attitude to something that players spend hours of their life playing? show dedication and commitment by paying money towards?
How is that a bad thing?
Perhaps I should be more like Win and play my own game, be corrupt, cry at any new thing that I didnt think of, slag off other server owners etc etc.

Please, dont play my server, I honestly dont want you to lol.

Also more rumours on you selling kit than any other GM even 3gena and that’s saying something.

These are from players not win too.

Keep squeaky clean.
Post automatically merged:

but if it was an email from Win and his new server it be fine right? ;)

If they had my email I gave them, if they shared/ had it shared without consent no.

You seem to not understand what that means

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Also more rumours on you selling kit than any other GM even 3gena and that’s saying something.

These are from players not win too.

Keep squeaky clean.

If they had my email I gave them, if they shared/ had it shared without consent no.

You seem to not understand what that means
so you've made it perfectly clear you wont play the server... so tell me again why are you still here?

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
so you've made it perfectly clear you wont play the server... so tell me again why are you still here?

I posted these in the leak post. It was auto merged. That’s why. Lol

Either that or just replied to your comment, and corruption comments still valid

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
I never said it was a business, I said people should approach it and run it like a business e.g. be more professional in every aspect.

I mean you seem to be using the law when it suits you but what about the fact you are playing and signing up to private servers that are bit questionable in the first place?
End of day, you put your email in, what do you expect.

You gonna go sue the guy that just sent you an email claiming you won a free iPad?

If you don't want further emails, click the unsubscribe link in the email and move on.
No ones planning to sue you, since you aren't the one in breach of GDPR, but who provided you with the email addresses from ApocV2? Did they charge you for the list?

I mean the greater concern is how you got the list, not the fact you sent the email out.

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
Seriously what’s the point banging on about emails, like anyone is gona do anything about it.

Let’s sue some private server that shouldn’t be the online anyway 😂

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Seriously what’s the point banging on about emails, like anyone is gona do anything about it.

Let’s sue some private server that shouldn’t be the online anyway 😂
It's about knowing who is giving away or selling the information, imagine if we did that.. we would get a flag against our server or something....

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
It's about knowing who is giving away or selling the information, imagine if we did that.. we would get a flag against our server or something....
lmao ur more bothered about elite being tagged than the actual email?? lets be honest u guys done fk all but whine biitch and cry on forums since u got flagged and now elite team and its bandwagon is trying its best to get every server on lomcn tagged aswell??

Belle

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
May 25, 2019
As Ben has already said, it’s all emails from servers they has ran…what’s the issue.

I feel you have that tag on your server because of everything that’s been getting said past couple weeks no?

Or shud I say all the crying from your team***

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Nah not bothered about the tag, its not the only way to advertise.

Just making a point though, we can be claimed as corrupt, playing etc and others can share data without your knowledge, so why is one different to the other?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Nah not bothered about the tag, its not the only way to advertise.

Just making a point though, we can be claimed as corrupt, playing etc and others can share data without your knowledge, so why is one different to the other?
so does Elite mir have a button to opt out / have email removed from your database once they've quit and stopped playing?

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
so does Elite mir have a button to opt out / have email removed from your database once they've quit and stopped playing?
what im more worried about is when i charged they only allowed to use credit card which requires my Address, real name, email adress and on top of it my credit card details. if i used paypal they'd only get to see my nickname+paypal address. but its on there website so everything i wrote is saved?.

i couldnt use a fake ADDRESSS, NAME or EMAIL ADDRESS

whats gonna happen to my data? :/

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
what im more worried about is when i charged they only allowed to use credit card which requires my Address, real name, email adress and on top of it my credit card details. if i used paypal they'd only get to see my nickname+paypal address. but its on there website so everything i wrote is saved?.

i couldnt use a fake ADDRESSS, NAME or EMAIL ADDRESS

whats gonna happen to my data? :/

Look into stripe and you’d understand how your data is stored and held. AND how stripe would be held accountable for that security.

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
Does it need one if the data won't be shared? I'd expect Elite to have the same issue if it was found that data had been shared with another party (or server) without consent

Grumpycookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2004
Look into stripe and you’d understand how your data is stored and held. AND how stripe would be held accountable for that security.
but elite didnt use stripe? it was a bank to bank transfer? with me entering my details on a forum which is owned by ELITE?.. could be wrong. but the fact stil remains whats gonna happen to my data. sending an advert to peoples email is one thing but sensitive data like my actual home address, real name, email, and bank details is a whole different kettle of fish.

Last edited:

James

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2010
but elite didnt use stripe? it was a bank to bank transfer? with me entering my details on a forum which is owned by ELITE?.. could be wrong. but the fact stil remains whats gonna happen to my data. sending an advert to peoples email is one thing but sensitive data like my actual home address, real name, email, and bank details is a whole different cattle of fish.
the payment service is only linked to the site so it doesn't retain the data, it validates the cards details automatically via the service used so there is no risk to your data unless the payment service (not Elite) was breached

Reactions: Grumpycookie