[OldSkool_V2] - [2.3] - [HighRate] - [DediHost] - [Take a look]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
a Money obsessed server where u get kit for money is in approved? fair play
servers thats been up over a year, 1 of most popular stable servers around

soz how many servers u had that have done that? oh ye, none, k bye

PoPcOrN

Mir 2 Moderator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2006
West Midlands
That's cause i dont want my own server... asi said this server is corrupted over money and what not.. people paying thousands for kit but still in approved? KThnxBye

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
mir revenge is probably the biggest "corrupted over money and what not" server around, yet thats approved, so are many other servers here that accept donations... yet are you on their threads spaming crap?

No your not, shall i tell u why? cause ur a little freak thats just obssessed and jealous over OS, now do urself a favor and FO.....

jeez tho wheres the mods when ppl are spamin, yet soon as i make a post that isnt even bad im infracted

big_trig87

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 5, 2005
Liverpool, England
Played the server a lil bit earlier, it was fun! Sadly im not stickin around playin games or whatnot, but even as a current beta-phase the server is still well worth playing. Would advise people that arent sure whether to try it or not TO try it ^^
Were actually some kind people on there too!
Best of luck to Bon and his aid's (not the nasty aids either lol) in the servers future *toasts*

Kaori

LOMCN MiR3 Queen!
VIP
Jun 3, 2004
Canada
jeez tho wheres the mods when ppl are spamin, yet soon as i make a post that isnt even bad im infracted

You know you can use the "Report Post" that red triangle with ! in it.

I read every post in the forum. If the post passes my first read, perhaps it was not as bad as it is. It gets my nerve only when it's 1+ page continuous flaming posts.

Currently I smell a little only. It's fine right?

PoPcOrN: It's LOMCN approved, so you got no rights to say it's corrupted because of donation anymore. If you can find other proofs, bring them on.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham

I read every post in the forum. If the post passes my first read, perhaps it was not as bad as it is. It gets my nerve only when it's 1+ page continuous flaming posts.

PoPcOrN: It's LOMCN approved, so you got no rights to say it's corrupted because of donation anymore. If you can find other proofs, bring them on.

LOMCN approved means nothing nowadays.

Both this and MR break the global forum rules yet they're approved? Comedy.

And if anyone should be warned it's Bon for stuff like this:

Bon said:
ur a little freak thats just obssessed and jealous over OS, now do urself a favor and FO.....

You are so pathetic, can't you stop yourself?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

Obviously ur not like u used to be then, as u used to infract, and have infracted me numerous times for posts similar to wots been posted here... his comments are not needed, they are classed as spam, so are all these other posts

are they any thing to do with the server? NO

they are spamin about LOMCN Rules, which has alrdy been commented on by several admins

I belive hazuki said "Rules are out of date"

i belive robert said that donations on approved servers is allowed, as they are obviously long runnin stable servers, not servers that go up for 2months to get cash then go down (like daydies servers :rolleyes:)

even milo has commented on it at some stage

end of day this is an advert, not a spam-vert

PoPcOrN

Mir 2 Moderator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2006
West Midlands
Jealous? that made me laugh. it aint the point if servers accept donations, all servers do..

My point is, u give people items for it given them an unfair advantage

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
only thing that differs on this server about buying the items , is the name , here is called Donating but is exactly the same to buying items
why dont you make an server where you " Donate " to play it like hmm 10euro month :D

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
ur both, clearly idiots

majority of servers that accept real life cash, are all in return for rewards, be it items or other stuff ingame.... whos gonna give u free cash for nothing? very few....

and lomcn said any server makin players pay a monthly fee, would get banned, as its a private server, its a free game.... even if it has payin for items, NO1 IS FORCIN U AS A PLAYER TO PLAY, on oldskool all donateable items are in drop files, and easy to get, for example, ive seen a guild luckly get 3 mafia items over the last 3 days, which is quite abit of money to donate for, but if ppl wish to pay for them, its up to them

so seriously, stop spamin the thread, its rly annoyin

PoPcOrN

Mir 2 Moderator
Staff member
Dec 9, 2006
West Midlands
ur both, clearly idiots

majority of servers that accept real life cash, are all in return for rewards, be it items or other stuff ingame.... whos gonna give u free cash for nothing? very few....

so seriously, stop spamin the thread, its rly annoyin

Yep so most server servers are also corrupt :D gf =)

I frequently donate on Nemesis 2.3 for nothing in return

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Yep so most server servers are also corrupt :D gf =)

I frequently donate on Nemesis 2.3 for nothing in return
well arnt you good? people wont donate unless there getting somthing out of it. get over your self dude

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
well arnt you good? people wont donate unless there getting somthing out of it. get over your self dude

Actually, some people are happy to donate for the benefit of keeping a good server on the straight and narrow so that it doesn't have to go down the fail road of items for cash.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Actually, some people are happy to donate for the benefit of keeping a good server on the straight and narrow so that it doesn't have to go down the fail road of items for cash.
and that amount of people is very few, and wouldnt even scrap a £140 a month dedi, plus ftp, forum licensese and others.

i dont care about donation crap, this isnt to be discused here, so fo.

@daneo... we're not addin it to OS, dont see the point of bein able to make a new char when ppl r so high, so we're savin it for 4heros

we may enable it near 4heros release for ppl to test bugs and balance etc

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
and that amount of people is very few, and wouldnt even scrap a £140 a month dedi, plus ftp, forum licensese and others.

i dont care about donation crap, this isnt to be discused here, so fo.

@daneo... we're not addin it to OS, dont see the point of bein able to make a new char when ppl r so high, so we're savin it for 4heros

we may enable it near 4heros release for ppl to test bugs and balance etc
i thought OS was going tobe 4Heros? but ah well dude, any idea when its coming in testing?

Status
Not open for further replies.