Zircon Olymp v2 - Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

XloverBoy7X

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 4, 2010
Dundee
Use the discussion thread. Do not post in the advertisement thread or I'll punch you both in the throat.

I don't know why but people is posting there more than ever. I don't get paid enough to be moving posts all day.
Punch in the belly not throat please, thank you😁I couldn't respond to it in the thread it didn't exist in 😬

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
Could we have some more options in compnaion settings and comms search options please?

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
used to really like this server but then the usercount went down a lot, after a bit they came back for the patch then they went again.....I was happy to stay as it was the only server I was truly happy on until now...

You have one guild dominating the server recruiting everyone who joins which would normally be fine but it doesnt have the UC to cope with that, and having new starters have more stats than myself at level 50 because of items given by the guild they just joined is a kick in the teeth to players who have hunted day in and day out tirelessly, and to add to that their is no guild on this server that can even stand up to sabuk guild so there is not incentive to level anymore, and honestly until something is done i cannot play it any longer.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
used to really like this server but then the usercount went down a lot, after a bit they came back for the patch then they went again.....I was happy to stay as it was the only server I was truly happy on until now...

You have one guild dominating the server recruiting everyone who joins which would normally be fine but it doesnt have the UC to cope with that, and having new starters have more stats than myself at level 50 because of items given by the guild they just joined is a kick in the teeth to players who have hunted day in and day out tirelessly, and to add to that their is no guild on this server that can even stand up to sabuk guild so there is not incentive to level anymore, and honestly until something is done i cannot play it any longer.

AFAIK the UC dropped because they don't have all the AFK benefits anymore.

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
I was under the impression it was because of the patch, and wasnt aware there was afk benefits on olymp?

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa
I was under the impression it was because of the patch, and wasnt aware there was afk benefits on olymp?

Yes, it was because of the patch. Before that more than 50% of the players were miners. I think it's still a good server to play.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Yes, it was because of the patch. Before that more than 50% of the players were miners. I think it's still a good server to play.
So basically before they had 100-150 online with afk mechanics?
And this wipe is only 1 month old?

Damn, mir 3 really kicked the bucket, lets move to mir2

Brolly

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 11, 2020
Middlesbrough
well mr zed its just ya cannot please them all, as ya probs know this yourself, but no it wasnt that many afk lol, but sum went to the crazy and had like 5 miners on lol (now ore just drops) people caught afking lvling were de lvl, but mir3 does need summit special i couldn't agree more, people want it fast and easy none like the old ways lol

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
well mr zed its just ya cannot please them all, as ya probs know this yourself, but no it wasnt that many afk lol, but sum went to the crazy and had like 5 miners on lol (now ore just drops) people caught afking lvling were de lvl, but mir3 does need summit special i couldn't agree more, people want it fast and easy none like the old ways lol

I think it was DaChanga who has 20miners logged in as he was so notorious that lots of players was talking about it on other discords.

Dont give up Brolly, toss another coin in Fall/Winter who knows, you may break the bank with those Brolly Specials.

You know what they say, third time is the lucky charm.

Brolly

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Mar 11, 2020
Middlesbrough
we dont have brolly specials xD that was v1 lol hard part is trying to balance it around family time, but this 1 wont be going anywhere for a long time, will just keep add to it who knows might put 2 up lol

Reactions: zedina

Pzia

LOMCN Member
May 17, 2021
It just defeats the object of the game when the sabuk guild is giving their new players gear and players who work hard and get little in return in terms of gear get left behind. Take last night for example some random came in got invited to the guild and got a weapon that had more spellpower than all my items combined, that is just insane.

But thats just the half of it, noone can challenge the sabuk guild anymore they are so strong that it is actually impossible to war them....one guild has already experienced that in the last war.

Dont get me wrong I do really like olymp over all the rest just because it used to require hard work to get far, however it isnt that hard anymore now the top guild can equip anyone they feel like as they are all 60+ and can hunt the best areas, of course they earned that right but its just not a fair fight anymore.