Omg hes doing my beaver in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009
Omg, doesn't he just do your bloody beaver in!!

Nobody forces you to read a post so stop being so childish!

Just don't read them and they won't bother you, quite simple for anyone with an ounce of intellect.

Let people have their say and stop moaning like a child because you don't like what you read. If you want censorship Pi** off and live in Iran :mad1:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
beaver.gif

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
Nobody forces you to read a post so stop being so childish!

Just don't read them and they won't bother you, quite simple for anyone with an ounce of intellect.

Let people have their say and stop moaning like a child because you don't like what you read. If you want censorship Pi** off and live in Iran :mad1:

Defensive much? lol. This is nothing to do with you lot HHAHA! Its a joke my class have at college..... i was bored haha.

Edit.. ask killmaster, or willow to read my facebook, and your see a selection of beaver comments or pictures posted by me and a friend from my college.

Last edited:

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Defensive much? lol. This is nothing to do with you lot HHAHA! Its a joke my class have at college..... i was bored haha.
Im slightly confused why this is posted on here in this case.... :confused1:

/Gand

Leng

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 2, 2009

Edit.. ask killmaster, or willow to read my facebook, and your see a selection of beaver comments or pictures posted by me and a friend from my college.

Please accept my apology then :001_tt2:

Status
Not open for further replies.