Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBoss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 6, 2004
Middlesbrough
Thread cleaned.

And It will only pick active players up thats why you can only see X amount of users on the server scount .

Good Work
+Rep

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
I didn`t really see much need to clean this thread, as far as i could see people were just discussing his work.

"CONFUSION !!"

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Make two lists, separating the mir2 servers from the mir3 ones. Make it look a lot smarter also. Looks crap at the mo.

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
look kill if you read my thread i have explained i am waiting for atemplate please read thankyou and ill consider this

Transporter: its already now though mate . no need to keep the old posts, just waiting on a template but i think mapadale might be doing it.

Last edited:

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
would like to know if it is spamming enybodys server or making them lag if so ill lengthen the refresh time.
/JD

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
confused as to why some servers have a usercount, but it says its down...

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
the port updates every 30secs to check if online but the usercount wont change untill every 20mins so it will show offline but show the last usercount untill 20mins were it will try read it agen and see its not there.

hope you understand that

Scorpian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 8, 2003
Manchester
Nice work. Maybe apply gridlines of some sort its kinda difficult to follow accross from the server name to the playercount etc

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
Scorpian i totaly agree with the gridlines ive added them now , also congrats on 6 years,

and im afraid to say fellow lomcn users that Xtralist might not be available on lomcn have anything to do with it,

in mir 3 section take alook at my post in chat you will see,

mir3 chat section my thread take alook guys

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
great got one question tho sais bandet is online try login on and it said my connection is fully terminated ?

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
Would just like to make sure everybody is clear on this especially mapadale.

MilFoxBurr has said it is 100% fine to use this link

Satchmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2004
Gods County
Id be interested in knowing how you use PHP to query the usercount via port 3000, would you mind sharing the php source code to this?

JackDaniels

Registered
Veteran
Jul 28, 2007
I have worked extremely hard on this sorting everything out etc so at the moment i am not wanting to release it as it has took us some hard work.

But maybe later on in the future

EDIT:

The usercount siggy will be in shortly we are currently coding it bare with us.
i am currently designing the signitures eny ideas would be bloody great im stuffed try keep it away from kaoris dnt like copying ideas specialy if ppl get upset about it not metioning names (cough cough---- * k*a *o *r *i)

Last edited:

Satchmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 16, 2004
Gods County
I have worked extremely hard on this sorting everything out etc so at the moment i am not wanting to release it as it has took us some hard work.

Im not interested in copying your hard work, merely interested in what precise PHP functions you have used to get the data. I presume port 3000 is an opening on the M2Server?

Telnetting to port 3000 on most servers will give something similar to the following:

Code:
2;C;/TheShrine/0/DiamondM2/thedeath-v2.321//

Are you simply using regular expressions to grab the usercount?

If you dont want to discuss this in the main thread I understand, but I would appreciate a PM :)

Status
Not open for further replies.