Orange/T-Mobile/EE Networks = Die!

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
All prices quoted to me have always included VAT, never had an issue with being charged more.

Was with Vodafone until recently and they are excellent. Amazing customer service and good coverage. Though when i upgraded to iphone5 in sept i changed to T-Mobile. Trying to get through to them is a nightmare though so far no unexplained usage charges! Only been a month though :P

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
All prices quoted to me have always included VAT, never had an issue with being charged more.

Was with Vodafone until recently and they are excellent. Amazing customer service and good coverage. Though when i upgraded to iphone5 in sept i changed to T-Mobile. Trying to get through to them is a nightmare though so far no unexplained usage charges! Only been a month though :P

unlucky, but 'upgrading to iphone5' has told everyone your intelligence.. but still, we've been privey for 5, or is it 6 years now? Quit now and disappear, honestly your face appears in knightmares for me.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Recently been on the phone to Orange.

Had quite a strange experience with the lady over the phone telling me her life story, and how shes been to my local cinemas with her family. And not forgetting to mention her mum has Alzymes.
However, she was a nice lady, ran a couple of tests with my signal and knocked my next months bill down to £19.50 from £26.

Result!

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
I pretty much always accept that whenever I get a mobile phone contract my monthly bills will be whatever it says on the sign plus about a tenner. My wife doesn't stand for it though and will sit on the phone to get her bill corrected/sorted but I can't stand doing that ****.

... which is probably why I have loads of crap like netflix, love film, experian credit reports, hosting accounts and other bullshit leaking money out of my account every month. Unfortunately it's probably people like me that cause you to get screwed over because the companies think they can get away with it, but causing a fuss always fixes that stuff. Just complain. If you complain you get everything sorted, sometimes even free.

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
Was with Vodafone until recently and they are excellent. Amazing customer service and good coverage. :P

Haha, funniest thing all day.

You tell that to the 60 odd business customers who ring me everyday complaining because Vodafone pulled there trousers down, ****ed them in the ass then spunk-ed on there faces.

And wont admit it, or take any liability for the actions of there departments lol.

Vodafones Sales team consists of Del boy and Rodney with a mix of Cowboy bandits from the wildwest.