Oriando server 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

jamiedotco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006
lol

should get all the fact before you start listening to crying kids.

saber

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2004
lol

should get all the fact before you start listening to crying kids.

on another note, why is there /1000 points for lvl 1 fire ball

any particular reason? and fix the duras lol

/sab

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

/sab
gotta agree with u there.... 1000 points on skills when its x27 exp is stupid..

should be about 100 -.-

also lvlin as a noob is really hard lol... cant u at least give some starter pets or something?
ne idea how hard it is tryin 2 fireball things 2 death, especially when the skill needs 1000points for lvl1-.- its silly lol

Last edited:

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
iam lvl 45 and got lvl 0 skelly and lvl 0 shinny )

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
got taht gay bug cant log on my character now.

died in bdd.... reloged but no OK screen comes up, went on a diff character and im still ingame on the 1 i died on.

so cant play until reboot lol

Last edited:

PeeKay

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2006
'Special' Is bull****.. ive bin playin server ages, never seen her.. never seen anything say she level'd up. then yesterday i said 'Special Level 40' on shout thing when some 1 lvls up, and i though 2 my self 'hmmm never seen her before, bet i end up seein it with good kit' bang next day see it with dss. gr8helm. ect ect..

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
stop moaning u either play or dont
server is getting 35+ people a day now so it must b summing rite
u need the new exe 2 sort all the little probles u all keep posting
as every1 has said 100 times
spells r good as they r if u wasnt a dik u could get a m8 2 lvl u and not learn fball then dnt hav 2 wry bowt that
heavenarmour has bought more items 2 the game as people can kill boss's now so stop moaning and start playing server is good
and up 24/7 with no lag
witch is rare now days

Hoody

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 26, 2004
and 35+ ppl a day dont log back on, servers run by morons the gms will ban u for having an opinion and if u post ideas or ur veiws on what things coudl be changed alittle they just stay "stop crying"

and that ven gm is currupt he interferes in things he shouldnt and takes sides when he shouldnt, attack certen players and get pulled into a room and chat banned for an hour, or if ur lucky just teleported into a random place

pm a gm more then twice u get threatend to be banned, and im being yelled at to type this...... "their 5 star dick heads"

Hoody

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 26, 2004
heavenarmour has bought more items 2 the game as people can kill boss's now so stop moaning and start playing server is good

yes, my grand father onces spoke of such an armor, that it could acutly make items that are rarer then rocking horse **** drop more often

yer sure heaven armor makes items drop more ya fanny its how often the mob is killed

1/10000 with out heaven armor
1/10 with heaven armor

and "peekay" elite guild gets treated off ven alot and he sides with them alot so he probaly does other stuff too, look at other guilds items then elites

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
got banned for 5 days with no reason... think servers corrupt say soemthing to GM And he banns u :x wot a mef

/emah

jamiedotco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006
got banned for 5 days with no reason... think servers corrupt say soemthing to GM And he banns u :x wot a mef

/emah

lol

kids eh!

If you going to cry some where why no do it on the server forums.

You were banned for being abusive towards a GM.

The ban has just up graded to a full ban.

Oriando dosn't want abuisive people on it's server, you are the second person banned in the last 5 days. MrLuvaLuva was the 1st ban before u ask

jamiedotco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006

/sab

Try reading server forums and posting buys there, this ia sever advestisment forum, not a bug forum.

Hoody

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 26, 2004
lol

kids eh!

Oriando dosn't want abuisive people on it's server, you are the second person banned in the last 5 days. MrLuvaLuva was the 1st ban before u ask

someones been banned for what was said on forum not even ingame? lol

Hoody

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Mar 26, 2004
well u kind of proven the point u ban ppl for no reason, so looks like it is that

and init upto the person where they post? they do have the right to say what they feel about a server or somthin! punishin em is a twat thing to do lol

jamiedotco

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 16, 2006
yeah you have the right to say wat you like, where you like and when you like. I have the right to ban you from a server that i run, when i like.

IP ban now be put i place :)

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol

kids eh!

so ur bannin her for postin on forums u banned her? server does sound corrupt.... and as far as i saw ... she wasnt abusive (as i know her and shes not an abusive person) she jsut disagreed with u and u banned her lol

and lookin at ur other posts.... just proves ur a corrupt **** lol.

bannin ppl for disagreein with u... in all honesty u sound like a 15yr old spoilt kid that crys when he dont get his own way

OMFG U DISAGREED WITH ME SO IM GONNA BAN U WA WA WA!!! lol.

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
how come server corrupt i went on for a few days and i saw some1 level 11 next day level 40 with amazing kit thats inpossible sorry but i think its corrupt

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
how come server corrupt i went on for a few days and i saw some1 level 11 next day level 40 with amazing kit thats inpossible sorry but i think its corrupt
u can tell from his replys of bannin ppl for disagreein with him that it is lol.

go ingame and u see the gms favorite guild with all best items and h armors