Out of the loop?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiabloVodkaShot

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 20, 2009
Either I have missed something or I don't know what's happened has Bon retired from mir or just three heroes and if so why ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
Either I have missed something or I don't know what's happened has Bon retired from mir or just three heroes and if so why ?

I Read somewhere he hung up his boots and went to spend time with his g/f or family.

---------- Post Merged at 11:54 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:53 AM ----------

I Read somewhere he hung up his boots and went to spend time with his g/f or family.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Well says it all really
that's why lomcn is exactly the way it is ... do you not think Mr Admin?

No, people like you says it all. Conspiring to attack servers and release so-called "hacks" in to the community. Do you wish to continue this conversation? because it doesn't end well for you

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
No, people like you says it all. Conspiring to attack servers and release so-called "hacks" in to the community. Do you wish to continue this conversation? because it doesn't end well for you

do i wish for you to continue?
urm yes.. or i wouldn't of sent a message -.-

releasing hacks lol no mate your info is way off... it doesn't end well for me , i find that amusing Tai
and attacking servers ... are u f**king serious?
all the servers out right now or in production dont worrie me atall .. so why would i waste my time on bringing down servers with fake chars lol.. -.- like i said , are u serious?

if i had a problem with lomcn and servers , and in your own words "Conspiring to attack servers"
im pretty sure i wouldnt even bother logging on lomcn and doing what i do , ect ..
im a busy man with my own server , unless you didn't know that ..

as for hacks , they was spoken about and dropped , simple as that mate.
i apologized like the *Bigger Man*...

alot was said and even Breezer had to jump in and say his peace as it got out of context..

what ever , clearly have a issue with me

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
do i wish for you to continue?
urm yes.. or i wouldn't of sent a message -.-

releasing hacks lol no mate your info is way off... it doesn't end well for me , i find that amusing Tai
and attacking servers ... are u f**king serious?
all the servers out right now or in production dont worrie me atall .. so why would i waste my time on bringing down servers with fake chars lol.. -.- like i said , are u serious?

if i had a problem with lomcn and servers , and in your own words "Conspiring to attack servers"
im pretty sure i wouldnt even bother logging on lomcn and doing what i do , ect ..
im a busy man with my own server , unless you didn't know that ..

as for hacks , they was spoken about and dropped , simple as that mate.
i apologized like the *Bigger Man*...

alot was said and even Breezer had to jump in and say his peace as it got out of context..

what ever , clearly have a issue with me

I mean i have had afew msg of this sent to me.

[12/18/2013 10:00:09 PM] Aza: [Tuesday, December 17, 2013 4:04 PM] Myth Rohan Paul Payas:

<<<
suck out lomcn
i hate tai
he told me im a smack head lol
so now me and lifco
will take down chronicals
simple as that

we have archer too

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
lol thanks mate , but if u both actually use your brains... -.-

stop reading out of context

iceman i want a screen shot of aza's pm , so i can clarify ...

lol suck out lomcn , that made me chuckle .. must of been pissed..

now...

TAKE DOWN CHRONICALS WITH MY SERVER :D simple u have archer , i have archer, you have sin , i have sin..
but i been working on my files for a long time , simple as that ... so where did i give myself away ? think your getting confused there

hmmmm

now lets go back to the POINT Kori had...

now look... -.-

ill add this bit in shall i?

"
all the servers out right now or in production dont worrie me atall .. so why"
: would i waste my time on bringing down servers with fake chars lol.. -.- like i said , are u serious? :

can u see it says servers with Fake chars? yes i can , so i think you can . meaning all servers out now arcadia included , use fake chars to boost players , simple as that

So yeahhhhh great point my son :D

Think they call it : Freedom of Speech?

Last edited:

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
just note back to you...

i use Heroes..
they use Apple

completely different pal...

heroes got dropped by the team as it seemed to gain more bugs than loose. and im not being a dick saying that
so the team found a great set of files Apple and changed it to Ace and i must say they are amazing

but dont sit there and say to me WOW MOVING WATER! kus thats not what a great server

its time , effort and , removing all bugs possible , changing it from 2000 to 2014 ect ect

moving water doesnt do much in my eyes .. unless you have coded a boat that sail's around to islands
then that sounds v interesting

Last edited:

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
TGA was a pile of ****.

oh dear .. feeling sorry for you

No need to get nasty people

well wow, dan i didnt expect that from you as we have had our differences , so i thank you

--Relating to this thread--
now i feel im not being nasty atall but mearly being attacked at everything i say.
but each to their own i guess

Last edited:

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011
oh dear .. feeling sorry for you

No idea why you're feeling sorry for me, but cheers?

As for you thinking I'm/everyone is attacking you, I am not. I'm just telling you my opinion on your server.

I didn't like it at all, from the people that played, the GM's, the gameplay. In my eyes "it was a pile of ****"

But I'm sure others loved it. Good luck with v2.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Admin need to close this thread as it getting a bit out of hand.

Last edited:

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
No idea why you're feeling sorry for me, but cheers?

As for you thinking I'm/everyone is attacking you, I am not. I'm just telling you my opinion on your server.

I didn't like it at all, from the people that played, the GM's, the gameplay. In my eyes "it was a pile of ****"

But I'm sure others loved it. Good luck with v2.

i feel sorry for you and how you think towards people and creations .. i bet u played a maximum of 5 mins
and then have the indecency to ridicule my server .. ok son

put it this way Rand .. it was my 1st server and understanding how things work via scrips , commands, code, ect
id love to see anything you've made... maybe it would inspire me ..
And saying that .. this is what i thought the forum was about , helping and inspiring eachother?
but all i see is no help, slander , hate , and pure chronicals,
and have i said a word about it until now?
No

i think your words are from a childs mind , and therefore i will over look the fact you know little of what i do and how things work on TGA v2 from here on regardless how **** TGA was in your eyes ( i dont mean that in a bitter way either)

Many people enjoyed it and request it back online .. i have 150 like on fb already so please .. give it a rest mate

i must say though thank you for granting me luck with TGA v2 , i hope its a little more appealing to what the player wants and needs in a MMORPG . lets wait and see..

lets stay away from the word pile of **** , and just say .. it was not suited to your needs :)

Confirmed Pile of ****.

Man you try too hard Myth, so blatant.

Confirmed a pile of ****.. wow such a respected member .. and look:

Apparently i try to hard ?
Hardly trying hard son.. Just Stating Facts and points you have no reply too..
typical really , its what i expect from a person like you
would love to meet you one day :)

Admin need to close this thread as it getting a bit out of hand.

i agree here too, but lets see what happens...

Last edited:

Rand

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 8, 2011
i feel sorry for you and how you think towards people and creations .. i bet u played a maximum of 5 mins
and then have the indecency to ridicule my server .. ok son

No need to feel sorry for me, if anything I feel sorry for you as it seems my comments have touched a nerve? Everyone (including myself) has every right to voice their own opinions on how things are, my opinion and a few others seem to thing your "first server" was a pile of ****. Ok Dad?

put it this way Rand .. it was my 1st server and understanding how things work via scrips , commands, code, ect

Your understanding on how things work was a pile of ****

id love to see anything you've made... maybe it would inspire me ..

I play servers, not make but I once made a Pewter keyring in school if that helps?

And saying that .. this is what i thought the forum was about , helping and inspiring eachother?
but all i see is no help, slander , hate , and pure chronicals,

I told you a list in my previous post about how I thought your server was a pile of ****. I didn't mention Chronicals, clearly someone is a little intimidated from this servers release.

i think your words are from a childs mind , and therefore i will over look the fact you know little of what i do and how things work on TGA v2 from here on regardless how **** TGA was in your eyes

Well "in my eyes" if TGA v2 is anything like TGA guess what I think it will be....? A pile of ****.

Many people enjoyed it and request it back online .. i have 150 like on fb already so please .. give it a rest mate

I'm glad you have a fan base that want it back, like I said I'm pretty sure plenty of people loved it, but I personally am not a fan. Wish you luck on your second attempt.

Replies in red.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.