Outblast MiR 2.3 (LIVE)

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Omg this is taking the piss. If it does this again im not gonna rejoin.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
from sounds of it. server sounds good but GM/HOST suck's :P

/ancient

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
server is verry crap tbh because when gm/host dont announce nowt that server will be going down or is dead....

You have no idea what the reason behind it going down is, so you cant judge on that.

The server itself is verry good, many server creators could learn alot from this server.

We just have to wait and see if Noize has a good reason for it being down.

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
yes your right they will learn from this not to post the reason why its down rofl

Make sure that if you are trying to be a smart ass, you are infact smart, as ur making a total ars out off urself at the moment.

And again, you have no idea why the server is down, for all we know something realy bad may have happens in his real life, or what ever.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Make sure that if you are trying to be a smart ass, you are infact smart, as ur making a total ars out off urself at the moment.

And again, you have no idea why the server is down, for all we know something realy bad may have happens in his real life, or what ever.
ohh yea something real bad that he couldnt log in a forum to post something bad or ask a m8 to do it...
Did his pc Gone BOOM?
Did his house Gone BOOM?
What happend ?

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
ohh yea something real bad that he couldnt log in a forum to post something bad or ask a m8 to do it...
Did his pc Gone BOOM?
Did his house Gone BOOM?
What happend ?

Never mind, not wasting my time on a 12 year old.

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
really ?i have 12? rofl why talk crap dude go cry somewhere else not here

I am the one crying now? re-read this thread.

And you took several days to come up with that reply? a reply that doesn't make any sense at all? you have 12 what? where did i say you have 12 off something?

I dont know what country u are from, but for you i realy hope ur not from England.

Cussss

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2005
Look at the first page ... it says something like "offline". So i dunno if its "online"

Tahriel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 1, 2004
is that server still online if it some 1 post link to D/l EXp map etc coz they are not workin for me ta