People who moved on?

smoochy boys on tour

Equinnox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 22, 2017
Anyone remember some legends from the LOMCN/MIR2 scene who seemed to vanish over the years? I hope they're doing OK!

One name that comes to mind from these forums is LeoCrasher. They were some kind of admin, and randomly quit over night, then vanished. I also remember a guy called DJHexXxy from Dragon Server.

Hope they're doing OK!

Who do you remember?

Reactions: Dano

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Slane!

The legend who became a level 50 tao.

Also Godeyes, a legendary guild leader.

There are many sound folk who are elsewhere in Life.

Perhaps Lomcn should have some sort of nostalgic section for all Mir2 / Mir3 nostalgia.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Slane!

The legend who became a level 50 tao.

Also Godeyes, a legendary guild leader.

There are many sound folk who are elsewhere in Life.

Perhaps Lomcn should have some sort of nostalgic section for all Mir2 / Mir3 nostalgia.
I have Lee (Slane) on my facebook, I was in WORD with him until Euro died.
He's a good lad. Spoke to him the other week after his beloved Sunderland beat my beloved Wednesday in the playoff semi final!

I used to be good "mir friends" with a guy called Ekul on Euro.
Not spoken to him for many years, always do wonder if he's still around on mir.

• Love
Reactions: Omnibus

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
I'm phoenix so usually can't relate with you lot lol.

I do remember @Martyn pvping outside bookshop with another warrior, slowly got close to the tele npc, somebody died, I jumped the drop while smashing TAB and yoinked a dura 4 power ring which I gave my to my dad for his chocolate muffin. Its evident today, my dad scammed my ass lol.

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
I have Lee (Slane) on my facebook, I was in WORD with him until Euro died.
He's a good lad. Spoke to him the other week after his beloved Sunderland beat my beloved Wednesday in the playoff semi final!

I used to be good "mir friends" with a guy called Ekul on Euro.
Not spoken to him for many years, always do wonder if he's still around on mir.
Hero!

Netskee

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 17, 2013
Loughborough, UK
Meffa and click - old leaders from my first ever guild Knight_Templar
All of the fubars
Neosparkey
White_fox
BJB apocalypse (knights_of_Ni - if u know, you know) leader
Dav1dBla1n
DiabloDoom + Dartar for all the drama they caused

Just to name a few but p server was rich of awesome ppl. Far better than the uncivilised d server scum 😇

Reactions: PoPcOrN

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
All of the fubars
Neosparkey
White_fox
Dav1dBla1n

Just to name a few but p server was rich of awesome ppl. Far better than the uncivilised d server scum 😇
D server was the place of gossip, gaslighting, mockery, competition and perjury.

P server was so peaceful. How different Life was when leaving D server and playing P server until the day Mir died.

Reactions: mir2pion

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Walrus of LOMTools, didn't know him personally or even from ingame but knew him like everybody did, wonder why he drifted off, probably didn't take part of p server scene at all?

Than this guy who put up his last server many years ago, Eternal I believe it was called, ironical as it turned out. I believe his forum nick had to do something with chicken and he also made some little mir related program I think. :D

Why euro gms never dropped in here and tell us some juicy tales from behind the scenes?

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Walrus of LOMTools, didn't know him personally or even from ingame but knew him like everybody did, wonder why he drifted off, probably didn't take part of p server scene at all?

Than this guy who put up his last server many years ago, Eternal I believe it was called, ironical as it turned out. I believe his forum nick had to do something with chicken and he also made some little mir related program I think. :D

Why euro gms never dropped in here and tell us some juicy tales from behind the scenes?
I think they've moved into projects that aren't about Mir.

If any Euro GM is on the forum, tell us a story.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
All of the fubars
Neosparkey
White_fox
Dav1dBla1n

My dad remembers DiabloDoom. We were in Paradox

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Was the same name as the server he put up around 2012, Iceman put me right on this a while back on a thread similar to this one.
1654111435150.png

Another one who went missing is 1654111864934.png

ventus

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 17, 2013
Am here almost everyday looking for that ONE server to play, still waiting :P

MasterD

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 27, 2003
All of the fubars
Neosparkey
White_fox
Dav1dBla1n

I still have Dartar / Diablodoom on FB, they don't play anymore. DD is like a multi millionaire now from hotel chains.

I played a few servers with Petroni who ran Elite in early P Server days, his sons no longer play (LUIGUI)

Mostly the lads from DigitalDoom I remember.

Reactions: Netskee

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
I remember a lot of banter on D server.

D server meant more banter and action, P server meant more peace and harmony.

I remember a lot of names on D server who were fun.

What was rememberable was the Mob invasion in Bichon Province.

Chasing killers around Mineral Mines was a lot of fun as well as going deep into the Mines to find ghouls.

Guild hunts were one of the best memories for myself, even if making little gold.

deano13

StopMeFast
Golden Oldie
Oct 31, 2004
London, England
There’s a FB mir2 group with afair few old D Serv names floating around there, pretty sure they don’t use lomcn though, and the group only pops up from time to time when someone mentions something about the good ol days of mir!

Reactions: Omnibus

Seanofsmeg

Staff member
Apr 6, 2015
I stayed in contact with a group of people from P serv when we went to WoW. Still only really in contact with Typhoon4233 from P serv or if i bump into Mampi on a random serv.

Lone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 15, 2007
I still have Dartar / Diablodoom on FB, they don't play anymore. DD is like a multi millionaire now from hotel chains.

I played a few servers with Petroni who ran Elite in early P Server days, his sons no longer play (LUIGUI)

Mostly the lads from DigitalDoom I remember.
Hi MasterD, long time! Petroni here. Currently playing Artificial, just started, LUIGUI playing too. Met an old P serv guy tonight (was Jerell something on P) and he was asking if the forum that had the post named "A day on Phoenix Sever" is still out there anywhere. Anyone have a clue? We fancied having a read of some of the exploits. Lots of the old faces still about it seems, all good. Glad to here DD is doing well but we was always destined to... ping your FB maybe

Reactions: MasterD

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff

Euro Mir gm was whom gave me the old dB they used for mob stats. They did lurk and play private servers. It was hush hush.

Reactions: mir2pion