Phantoms Banner/Logo/Signature Request

Join Discord

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
I was hijacking the other thread a little, so thought it would be best if I created my own.

Well as the title says, I create Banners, logos, signatures in my spare time. Some are utter crap and others can be the best I've ever created. This all depends on you and what input you give, as I can't really go in blind without any details of what it is you want. Everything is royalty free, so you are free to do what you want with the image (Apart from claim it as your own creation, unless the original is changed).

Now it's always a bad thing going in without knowing the sort of things you want, so to make my life a bit easier, I've provided several links to websites that will aid me in your design

FONTS - Choose the type of font you want, or give me a descriptive idea on what sort of font face you want and which part you want it for.
RENDERS - Let me know the type of images you want, or as per above. Be descriptive on the type of thing you want, don't just say "Mir, Wizard" as that leaves me with my artistic license and I could go a bit wrong.
IAMGES - Everyone's best friend GOOGLE, let me know the type of images you want and again be descriptive with your choice.

Banners - No size limit as of yet, but please bare in mind when I post the image on lomcn, it will be within lomcns image size rules.
Signatures - max size 600 x 180
Logos - Max size 300 x 300

Samples:
Logo_BlackOutline_Other_Lighter_Background.jpg
reunited2.png
superdragon.jpg
phantom1.jpg

Also if you like the design when it's done, all I ask is you +1 rep me.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
My new server going to be called Blue Moon 355
Can you make me a logo please :)
FONTS - Large Blue Moon, a digonal 355 across it somwhere
RENDERS - wait for it.... a blue mooooon, perhaps a howling wolf sillhoutte in front/ or not
IAMGES - As above, i like minimilistic stuff.
I think obvious again im going for blue fonnts on everything and othe rthan that your total artistic epxression :) ty m8

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Geordiehc - Blue Moon 355 Logo

Logo: Dark Background
logodb.png
Logo: Light Background
logo.png

To me the logo looks better without having the 355 in there, so I decided to create a banner/signature as well.

Banner: Dark Background
banner_1db.png
Banner: Light Background
banner_1.jpg

Let me know what changes you want.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
This is aimed at everyone in this section, Would everyone like me to upload my 2000+ brush set, alongside my 2000+ font pack?

I'l only upload this if i get a nice amount of Yes's

EDIT: Little tip on the Blue Moon GFX u done there , Use the exploding planet effect (Polar Coordinates). Looks great :)

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
This is aimed at everyone in this section, Would everyone like me to upload my 2000+ brush set, alongside my 2000+ font pack?

EDIT: Little tip on the Blue Moon GFX u done there , Use the exploding planet effect (Polar Coordinates). Looks great :)
Get them uploaded, saves me time searching and getting the correct brush or font. I was looking at possibly doing the explosion effect, but was a bit worried it might be a bit too much for it.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Okay, il get them uploaded later on, alongside a portable version of cs5.....

Yeh the explosion effect would be abit mad, maybe only do the wind effect once instead of twice, add some ripple and it could look fairly nice :)

BTW nice rendering.

Ilsta

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2012

Yes please :D

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Seems i've misplaced a few brushes / fonts...But still, the amount i got left will suffice. I'm archiving them now ready to use, will post a different thread....So keep an eye out guys

Had a go myself, but im on my laptop atm and haven't got ANY fonts or Brushes...or mouse come to think of it lol

ignore the sticky tabs on the side, was something i wanted to try for my flyer designs :)

Last edited:

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
Not bad phantom but looks very photoshopy if u know what i mean, but Breezer i love that, can you upload without the blocks on the side pelase so i can steal :) thanks

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Not bad phantom but looks very photoshopy if u know what i mean, but Breezer i love that, can you upload without the blocks on the side pelase so i can steal :) thanks
I've not finished yet, as I always do reviews and improve further from the original image and build from it.

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
This is phantoms thread, only posted as inspiration :)
I've moved it more to where I want it to be with the logo.
logo16.png
logo15.png
logo17.png

Bare in mind as well Geordiehc, that you did only ask for a logo, the banner I'm doing as extra as text doesn't look right on the actual logo.

bluemoon2.jpg
bluemoon.jpg
bluemoon23.jpg
bluemoon3.jpg
bluemoon4.jpg
bluemoon5.jpg
bluemoon6.png

Just struggling with trying to find a font that will go with the design.

Last edited:
Reactions: Churchill

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Loving it, i would say it was better with the glitzy solar system colours in it as well though
These two?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Just another type done.

bluemoon9.jpg
bluemoon8.jpg

Last edited:

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Would like a server signature if possible.

Font: Green
Text: Hemp Heroes Server
Render: Weed leaf
Background: Green

Make it like my current signature. Same size but render outstanding like your usually signatures but fit it down to scale.

Put the leaf in replace of the ruby.

Also an Avatar if possible.

Just a Weed leaf rendered with the text Hemp Server. Make the text fancy and don't just put straight across bottom.

Phantom

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Feb 4, 2012
Would like a server signature if possible.

Font: Green
Text: Hemp Heroes Server
Render: Weed leaf
Background: Green

Make it like my current signature. Same size but render outstanding like your usually signatures but fit it down to scale.

Put the leaf in replace of the ruby.

Also an Avatar if possible.

Just a Weed leaf rendered with the text Hemp Server. Make the text fancy and don't just put straight across bottom.
Will have this done for you this evening, go to pick up an engine at 4pm which will take a couple of hours to collect. But I've not forgot about it though!