Discussion Phoenix Legacy Mir 2 Crystal

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Muhamad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2015
Log in, item drops everywhere for content thats redundant within 10-15mins of gameplay, drops could do with being lowered in the starter map.

Would appear not much attention has gone in stat checking? Although will play bit longer to see how it goes

View attachment 34119
This is intentional. This is random stats. But it means that Legendary can go EVEN higher. In this case you got lucky with a good common item. What this will do in the long run is make different items hold different values and help with boosting econemy. Also you can use downgrade orbs to go up and down until u get stats you want. This again is another way to help keep things like quality orbs ALWAYS in good position in the market.
i hope this helps clear up, why its like this. Play around with different item drops, its early you will see what i mean If you have any other questions please let me know im happy to answer the reasoning, and also happy to make changes to any errors u find

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
@Jev so still think source code wasnt ours?
I mean he hasn't even changed the lib files.. lol... name 1 other server that uses .alibs :LOL:
He’s using the apoc libs with an edited client that can read them. It’s not difficult, remember I showed you that apoc lib conveter. If you spend 5 mins adjusting it you could get it to put a lib back into an alib. Also add the logic client side. Did you make the Apocalypse libs?, I don’t think so, in fact I remember you keeping them in your client.

All of this is down to a few people that all put there hands into a set of files and due to that, anyone that reuses ANY part of that source will be accused of theft as no one can seem to work out who made what.

Everyone with their fingers in the server file pie, wonder if far is mad because everyone’s taken his work and shared it, Would be like me calling thief to anyone who’s used the crystal source since I added some commits.

Could you please decompile his client, then show code that is found and matched with something from your client (something that was added for OldSkoolv2 that wasn’t present in apoc v2)

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
This is intentional. This is random stats. But it means that Legendary can go EVEN higher. In this case you got lucky with a good common item. What this will do in the long run is make different items hold different values and help with boosting econemy. Also you can use downgrade orbs to go up and down until u get stats you want. This again is another way to help keep things like quality orbs ALWAYS in good position in the market.
i hope this helps clear up, why its like this. Play around with different item drops, its early you will see what i mean If you have any other questions please let me know im happy to answer the reasoning, and also happy to make changes to any errors u find
Sorry i may be thick here, so items can drop of different rarity but be identical stats to lower rarity only difference is the coloured glow? I had 3 rarity light armours all identical stats.

From playing bit longer: drops are all over shop. Sunpots in drops for areas below level 30, but unable to use until 35, similar situation with level 40 cave dropping level 50 pots and level 30 weapons dropping in noob areas. Just seems silly little oversights.

Quest lines early on aren’t too tedious, which was refreshing, and i was enjoying these.

Disappointing world map is only really populated between Starter & Legacy town. With such a big map it would’ve been nice to see it utilised better than just a tele npc.

Few door movement & map errors (oma caves 2nd floor door on right is one way, and bridge to OKS room is sketchy.

Overall despite negative comments will give it another blast later hoping these are just early game issues.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Sorry i may be thick here, so items can drop of different rarity but be identical stats to lower rarity only difference is the coloured glow? I had 3 rarity light armours all identical stats.

From playing bit longer: drops are all over shop. Sunpots in drops for areas below level 30, but unable to use until 35, similar situation with level 40 cave dropping level 50 pots and level 30 weapons dropping in noob areas. Just seems silly little oversights.

Quest lines early on aren’t too tedious, which was refreshing, and i was enjoying these.

Disappointing world map is only really populated between Starter & Legacy town. With such a big map it would’ve been nice to see it utilised better than just a tele npc.

Few door movement & map errors (oma caves 2nd floor door on right is one way, and bridge to OKS room is sketchy.

Overall despite negative comments will give it another blast later hoping these are just early game issues.

:( You never offer to play with me anymore, i miss you.

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Ye thats **** he got a nice map and using telenpc wtf....
Better for everyone... don`t spend your money on this he will die in less than a month....

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
Ye thats **** he got a nice map and using telenpc wtf....
Better for everyone... don`t spend your money on this he will die in less than a month....
ofcourse they will use a tele npc on a high rate server we arent playing euro.

what a comment thou not even 20 hours in.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
He’s using the apoc libs with an edited client that can read them. It’s not difficult, remember I showed you that apoc lib conveter. If you spend 5 mins adjusting it you could get it to put a lib back into an alib. Also add the logic client side. Did you make the Apocalypse libs?, I don’t think so, in fact I remember you keeping them in your client.

All of this is down to a few people that all put there hands into a set of files and due to that, anyone that reuses ANY part of that source will be accused of theft as no one can seem to work out who made what.

Everyone with their fingers in the server file pie, wonder if far is mad because everyone’s taken his work and shared it, Would be like me calling thief to anyone who’s used the crystal source since I added some commits.

Could you please decompile his client, then show code that is found and matched with something from your client (something that was added for OldSkoolv2 that wasn’t present in apoc v2)
lol it baffles me that you genuinely think he isnt using the apoc version of our source code, i mean it couldn't be any more obviousy. Your saying he went to all the effort to basically use our client files and adapted his client to read the .alibs? LOL come on man. If he was gonna do that you'd just add that code to the lib convert to change them back, or better yet, at least change the name to plib or something lol.

There won't be anything from Oldskool v2, think I've stated that many times that OS v1 source was then used for Apoc without my permission, but the damage had already been done and I couldn't exactly stop them, all I asked from them that they didn't redistribute the source or files, which Dan clearly has. Dan didn't add a single thing to the source code, it wasn't his to give away, but I doubt he gave them away, was likely sold or he's taking a cut.

Would advise people to avoid the server as you're going to see some big exploiters abusing the server as I've already given out the method to many people, won't take long to spread. Defo don't waste your money buying GG or w/e they use

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackWizz

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
lol it baffles me that you genuinely think he isnt using the apoc version of our source code, i mean it couldn't be any more obviousy.

There won't be anything from Oldskool v2, think I've stated that many times that OS v1 source was then used for Apoc without my permission, but the damage had already been done and I couldn't exactly stop them, all I asked from them that they didn't redistribute the source or files, which Dan clearly has. Dan didn't add a single thing to the source code, it wasn't his to give away, but I doubt he gave them away, was likely sold or he's taking a cut.

Would advise people to avoid the server as you're going to see some big exploiters abusing the server as I've already given out the method to many people, won't take long to spread. Defo don't waste your money buying GG or w/e they use
how Sanjian sayd don`t spend money on a cash cow server:))

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
@Bon take a screenshot of an item from your game its just funny how hes got it exactly same as the files you/ the files apoc was using blah blah..

Same exact colouring on the stats, even the same ~ between the item stats 😂legit couldn’t be any obvious of what files they are

People are just deluded to see it 🤷‍♂️

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
@Bon take a screenshot of an item from your game its just funny how hes got it exactly same as the files you/ the files apoc was using blah blah..

Same exact colouring on the stats, even the same ~ between the item stats 😂legit couldn’t be any obvious of what files they are

People are just deluded to see it 🤷‍♂️
It shouldn't even be in dispute, its exactly the fkin same could list out 100 examples but Jev will still say they aint the same thing. Not sure why he's defending it, gues we'll go back to the original theory that he's getting a cut from it as well

Reactions: Wummy

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
t shouldn't even be in dispute, its exactly the fkin same could list out 100 examples but Jev will still say they aint the same thing. Not sure why he's defending it, gues we'll go back to the original theory that he's getting a cut from it as well
The only server where i see this type of socket system was Ben Server RedSocket = RedShard BlueSocket = blueshard so ye think hes using ben files ....

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
It shouldn't even be in dispute, its exactly the fkin same could list out 100 examples but Jev will still say they aint the same thing. Not sure why he's defending it, gues we'll go back to the original theory that he's getting a cut from it as well
“Getting a cut from it” 😂 grow up.

The forum rules don’t say anything about libs/images, it does however mention server files/source code. You have the burden of proof, so unless you can provide concrete evidence which you still haven’t, what do you want us to do?

Acting like this is some personal attack.
In all honesty, I couldn’t give a crap what source he’s using but if you’re going to cry about it, provide some evidence so staff can actually take some action.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
they were in oldskool files before apoc 😂
Post automatically merged:

🤷‍♂️
Okay so can Far kick off because people have reused Crystal code and then given out their server files ?

I’m sure I saw that one of his NPC’s has the same script that I made up for the public database. Does that mean I can kick off @Bon. HE’S STOLEN MY NPC SCRIPT 😭😭

• Carrot
Reactions: Wummy

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
didnt a thread with all this bullshit get locked last time? why is on this server ad, we couldnt give a **** about bon and his files hes only crying because hes busy making a new server to rinse the community again.

clean thread.

Reactions: Jev

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
Okay so can Far kick off because people have reused Crystal code and then given out their server files ?
Sure he can if he wants to? but far decided to release them to the public.
bon didn't theres a big difference, some how muhamad manage to get apoc files. Its legit plain as day that he is using them