Discussion Phoenix Legacy Mir 2 Crystal

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
He also jumped to the gun about the source code and how patches are done.

Well I've been told (unless the information I have been supplied is wrong) He has the server but not the source.. but both people who have the source have been helping him. It wouldn't be a bad assumption suggest that bugs/errors needing fixing in the code would be done by 1 of those 2 people?

yeah,

i'm guessing he has a tattoo of bens name on his arse aswell (tramp stamp).
Post automatically merged:

read,
I heard Jev has your name on his ass.... true story.

' At first the prices may seem high or low, but this is while i get understanding for amount of gold that will come into game. Once i know more, i will balance the gold prices of all purchase items.'

that is from the GM prior to the server being online if people done a quick search or didn't jump to the gun.
I read the advert, couldn't see it there, and its only just been added to the GG section in last few minutes.. Cant expect people to read entire threads / discords for that info 😂

But 2000GG is already selling according to discord for 10m so i imagine so perhaps the game shop prices will drop soon!

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
My friend and i have the same problem. When we try the game the game res is fine but all the text including the chat box is so small we cant read it..Anything we can do to fix this? Any help would be appriciated

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
My friend and i have the same problem. When we try the game the game res is fine but all the text including the chat box is so small we cant read it..Anything we can do to fix this? Any help would be appriciated
Are you playing fullscreen? Press Alt+Enter, it'll make it windowed but may solve issue.

Muhamad

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 13, 2015
you playing on tv monitor?

thedeath

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 26, 2003
couple of ways for this to happen:
- with crystal first launch typicaly breaks the font sizes, relaunching the game seems to be ok tho.
- you might be playing on a really high resolution> since font sizes dont scale with resolution the higher the resolution the smaller the text.

Reactions: Pusha

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
I've had this issue before when I've had my laptop connected to a 4k monitor.

I fixed it by lowering my scaling from 150% to 100%.

I always struggle to find the right resolution to play in as well on the launcher so I end up changing my laptop resolution to 1080 and then going through launcher options after.

Reactions: Muhamad

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
Thank you for the replies Its a 43 " samsung monitor i didnt think of the scaling issue i will have a play with my settings
Post automatically merged:

ok dropped the res on my main screen and scalling is at 100% and all seems to be fine now. Thank you so much for the help ladies and gents :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Muhamad and Pusha

Wummy

Majestic Mir 2
Dedicated Member
Aug 24, 2015
Majestic Town
You stole MY Alibs u bellend My (APOCALYPSE)Lib which you still have not replied to. Also ApocaV2 source is mine to do with what the hell i like, which i havnt shared, but at this point i think giving it to jev to share to the community might be a GREAT thing to do you selfish little cry baby.

I would also like to point out that he has stated he has shared ways to so call Abuse Muhamads server
Was just thinking… you not shared but your working with him? 👀you call it muhamads server right? sooo im guessing hes the front man making posts etc but your in the behind scenes? since just saw you log in with top kit and only a few dropped so 😬i mean no wonder why your “behind the scenes” 😬

wumatica

RandomHero
Golden Oldie
Nov 21, 2007
Sam Lies GIF by Play Sports

forspinki

Legend
Legendary
Oct 23, 2006
Handan, China
Joined Discord, posted in general, instantly got added by a gold seller. Log in and see the below. 10/10 would uninstall again

View attachment 34237
Most big servers are like this these days, most of the good items never even reach tm they just pm usual buyers and see how much £ they are willing to pay. I was on arcadia recently and its crazy how much people are paying for items on there.