Phone

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
yeah HTC if you like crappy speakers and cameras

Well I never use my phones for music or taking pictures, I have an MP3 player and a digi camera for those so those things never bother me. But the camera is actually good on my Desire.

Question for all you iPhone users - When you mention your phone, do you use "iPhone" rather than just Phone?

e.g. You make a spelling mistake on a facebook status and you say "I meant xxxx, stupid iPhone"

That really annoys me, why do you need to broadcast that you have an iPhone?

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
My phones recently ****ed itself up and turns on for like 1 sec then the screen crashes so time to get a new one.

Any ideas on which phone I should get and why?

[video=youtube;LMi5SuAZmtg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMi5SuAZmtg[/video]

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
Blackberry Pearl, if you want old school style phone without crappy gimmicks like touchscreen or QWERTY but still is just as powerful as everything else on the market.

Blackberry Torch or iPhone, if you like the new gimmicks and want a super badass phone

Anything Android or Windows if you want to feel like you're ballin' and not copying everyone else, but still have a fairly decent phone that can do some of the stuff that all modern phones should be able to do. Down with the man! Screw the sheeple!

Also ring has craigworm.

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
The old pearl had some ridiculous combination of the old school T9 and QWERTY, so like 1 had QWE on it, 2 had RTY etc. It was called SmartType or something, the new Pearl is ballin' though and has the old school T9.

Torch is like QWERTY and touchscreen and it's just ace. But I can't stand touchscreen myself.

steve

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 20, 2005
Reading
The old pearl had some ridiculous combination of the old school T9 and QWERTY, so like 1 had QWE on it, 2 had RTY etc. It was called SmartType or something, the new Pearl is ballin' though and has the old school T9.

Torch is like QWERTY and touchscreen and it's just ace. But I can't stand touchscreen myself.
lol ballin'? the torch i ****ing horrible, too fat