Pixie Vs Killer22 (no flaming or abuse please).

Who is better Graphically?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you see there you go. all of killers votes are from people who dont like pixel, or know killer irl, nothing to do with his graphics. and the above 3 people just proved that ;)

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
Farril said:
you see there you go. all of killers votes are from people who dont like pixel, or know killer irl, nothing to do with his graphics. and the above 3 people just proved that ;)

I looked at it like this, all of killers votes are from n00bs that have either not been on the forum that long or have already proved they need to be hit by a car (well kane is a semi n00b :P, and xander well he just doesn't like pixie but hes ok i spose).

Everyone even remotely 'old school' or '1337' (or with a IQ over 65) voted for pixie.

:doggy!:

Last edited:

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
Love said:
I looked at it like this, all of killers votes are from n00bs that have either not been on the forum that long or have already proved they need to be hit by a car (well kane is a semi n00b :P, and xander well he just doesn't like pixie but hes ok i spose).

Everyone even remotely 'old school' or '1337' (or with a IQ over 65) voted for pixie.

tbh, i dont like ipixie™ but I also dont like most of the work i've seen, except the wallpaper i seen on antos desktop, saying this ur bound to say stfu or flame me, but im just stating that I dont consider your evaluation to be correct, Ive only seen 1 piece of killers work and I like it so I voted for the underdog

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
WiseWarrior said:
I looked at it like this, all of killers votes are from n00bs, everyone even remotely 'old school' or '1337' voted for pixie.

tbh, i dont like ipixie™ but I also dont like most of the work i've seen, except the wallpaper i seen on antos desktop, saying this ur bound to say stfu or flame me, but im just stating that I dont consider your evaluation to be correct, Ive only seen 1 piece of killers work and I like it so I voted for the underdog

I'm sorry but you must either be blind or a very VERY bad judge of art. I bet you'd prefer to see LASERS, and COOL LOM CHARACTERS with lightning and fire! ANd a funky font!

No. A dot on the middle of a blank page and the name in a typewriter font is better. Seriously. You sayign what you just said has proved Hate's point exactly; Noobs voted for killer. You are a graphics noob, it's not a bad thing, but it's true.

:sun:

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
WiseWarrior said:

WiseWarrior said:
killer22 as he seems to be the underdog here

And I'll refer you to post #41 (Farril's).

I cba to flame you because its too easy, so I'll go with "Each to their own".

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
WiseWarrior said:
tbh one persons art is another persons toilet roll

Fair do's. Dang I'm really desparate for a sh!t, but your sig is only half done on the printer .

:lol:

Liandrin2

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jan 14, 2004
I don't see how anybody can't vote for killer if looking only at the graphics. Ipix's stuff looks proffesional, killers, sadly does not.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
FUTURA said:
Fair do's. Dang I'm really desparate for a sh!t, but your sig is only half done on the printer .

:lol:

lol, I'd quote that in my sig but i would have to replace my current banner and its too good to be removed, sorry.

:P

ipixel

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
lol @ vanaroth. Your just some blamtramp who decided he needed a new forum to nerd on.

Even people who hate me voted for me because of my graphics, so just cos hes the underdog you feel sorry for teh prick.

i win anyway so who cares.

Btw nice sig fut.

Vannaroth

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 21, 2004
London/Aberystwyth
I don't like either.

iPixel needs to stop using that sun beam effect and get some better colour schemes.

Killer's stuff just doesn't look professional.

I voted for killer.

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
u need to stop spamming tbh, that post had nothing to do with the topic wot-so-ever - aimed at Rebel

and i agree, all the work ive seen from ipix uses that sunbeam thing

Status
Not open for further replies.