Platinum member :)

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
I am boring, i swear!! :P
Lol; and I'm just hated. This must have been like my 5th account over the past few years due to infractions + silences :P
:) long live this account lol

---------- Post Merged at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 07:01 PM ----------

Hello all, maybe alot of members dont know me, but i spent 7 years of my life, surfing here, helping community, asking too for help, now i moved to Platinum Member, im glad to be part as this community,

thanks to all the staff for keep the forum growing
Anyway back on topic, congrats.
Good to see your still here. Seen you move from mir3 newb to mir 3 server owner and then to mir2 noob with a decent gradually growing mir 2 server that is (i think) still around. Hope it still continues well and that you stay for many more years to come, always nice to have a tight happy community.
(If LOMCN stays that long, don't look like we will have this much longer if the owner doesn't rebuy the domain) ^^

Lomcnviewer

Banned
Banned
Veteran
May 3, 2010
Lol; and I'm just hated. This must have been like my 5th account over the past few years due to infractions + silences :P
:) long live this account lol

Think this was one of my very first accounts lol, can't remember why i left it but probably bad reputation and hate due to my childish stupidity >.<

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
not really, i keep to the mir3 / mir 2 chats mainly :P
i'll have a look now so i dont cause arguments and make people angry -,-

---------- Post Merged at 08:57 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 08:55 PM ----------

ok nothing stated about the 30days thing and forum being closed down etc.
Im sure i had seen somewhere something about the 30days though.