Poison Mir 3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
tbh Twister we would prefer you to work on server and get it upto scratch before opening its doors to us
you only get 1 chance to make people think wow yea good job on the server and if you mess that up people lose intreset really quickly
really looking forward to this server tho so i hope it doesnt take too long to get too 100% :)
gonna go dl the bits now

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
tbh Twister we would prefer you to work on server and get it upto scratch before opening its doors to us
you only get 1 chance to make people think wow yea good job on the server and if you mess that up people lose intreset really quickly
really looking forward to this server tho so i hope it doesnt take too long to get too 100% :)
gonna go dl the bits now

Already got mine downloaded, not the wait begins :)

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
mine dl now had to go out so couldnt do it earlyer lol oh well Diablo3 while i wait for dl to finish :)

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
mine dl now had to go out so couldnt do it earlyer lol oh well Diablo3 while i wait for dl to finish :)

Whats your BattleTag? ill add you an we can play sometime :D am a like 43 wizard :)

Last edited:

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
my battle tag is this m8 i have couple of chars 1 lvl 43 barb on nightmare and lvl 55 DemonHunter on Hell but barb my main as i even with nearly 6k damage DemonHunter sucks lol

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

MegaNoodle#1436

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
my battle tag is this m8 i have couple of chars 1 lvl 43 barb on nightmare and lvl 55 DemonHunter on Hell but barb my main as i even with nearly 6k damage DemonHunter sucks lol

---------- Post added at 10:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

MegaNoodle#1436

Nahhh man from what i've seen DH are epic.. they rape :)
barb's are OP at the end neways :)

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
well when i play in hell online had 3 other demon hunters in group came accross 4 elites and everyone died i have resistances to all elements etc and the arcane spells can kill me in 1-2 hits lol

Voya

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 15, 2008
USA
well when i play in hell online had 3 other demon hunters in group came accross 4 elites and everyone died i have resistances to all elements etc and the arcane spells can kill me in 1-2 hits lol

Don't diss the whole class cause you get stuck with some noobs :3, hate when that happens -.-...
Anyways, you wanna level with me on Poison when its up? :D

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
im not slagging off whole class coz them its how i see the class as on nightmare demon hunter was fine then i went hell and even with like 70+ to all resistances and nearly 6k damage and 9k health i die in 1-2 hits where as a monk can stand there put on its mantra healing and not lose any health lol
and yea sure dont mind leveling with people will make a change from all the solo on most servers

gotta go out again now back in like 30mins and will prob be on diablo when im back if you fancy some leveling there

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Hopefully he will get the server up tonight guys :) it appears theres guna be some decent ppl playing this server finally other than little cretins lol looking forward to his update later today/tonight :D

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
lol reece wasnt it just lastnight you was saying on MirThology you wouldnt play poison it looks s@#t or maybe you seen that Mirthology is dead before its even got started eh?

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
im asking how many people are playing and asking if its online nd il give it a go..

No one is playing yet coz its not online however possibly online 2nite and defo 2moro if not i think he said few pages back.

hussam

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 16, 2010
Jordan
i agree with you exwizz , PLUS i dont like the idea of learn skill from another class .. i play wiz so i will choose poison spell not fair tbh

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
agree'd wizz having poison means they can solo things...
the point of x8 is to group hunt?

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
I dont think hes going to remove it however i do think he shud limit the spells u can learn to maybe a choice of 1 out of 3, dont let warr/wizz learn poison or warr shield or taos a major wizz spell etc, although i think he will know this as it would basically make all classes useless to have in a group

Status
Not open for further replies.