[Poll] for the Servers PayToPlay Design

Join Discord

Should EuroReborn have a single PayToPlay option or a choice of tiers with increasing benefits

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightBringer

Primordial GM
Veteran
Primordial
Game Master
Feb 13, 2014
You can play it for free, get the feel of it and see if it's worth the money to fully upgrade.

Basically the same premise of when WoW let you play for free (IDK if it still does)

You could get to level 20, do the first instance and that was really about it, it lets you get a feel of a game and if you want to put the money into it to continue playing.

Reactions: zedina and Sanjian

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
You can play it for free, get the feel of it and see if it's worth the money to fully upgrade.

Basically the same premise of when WoW let you play for free (IDK if it still does)

You could get to level 20, do the first instance and that was really about it, it lets you get a feel of a game and if you want to put the money into it to continue playing.
Better than WoW as I guess Sanj didnt capped lvl on non subscription.

Reactions: Sanjian

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
there is a free to play option but players wont have access to storage, gemming, upgrading, refining, relationships, instances, alot of content is cut, but players can still play for free
I see what you did here.. don't let free 2 play access storage so they'll make storage accounts to inflate your usercount! Dont let @Jev know he'll investigate you 🤫🤫

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
I see what you did here.. don't let free 2 play access storage so they'll make storage accounts to inflate your usercount! Dont let @Jev know he'll investigate you 🤫🤫

That doesn’t make sense? Why would ppl pay for a storage account but not pay for their actual account

Put yourself in your obituary please mate
Post automatically merged:

Let’s be fair…if anyone and I mean anyone has the right to charge for a server it is @Sanjian

Albeit I think truly it will discourage a lot of free to play ppl which will effect his UC in a big way, but he’s made his mind up and not many can change it

Last edited:

Valhalla

Nexus Mir Developer
Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
That doesn’t make sense? Why would ppl pay for a storage account but not pay for their actual account

Put yourself in your obituary please mate
It does make sense though, F2P players can't access storage so they make alt accounts and store their items in the inventory of the alt accounts.
They're still technically storage accounts

Put yourself in Smavid's obituary please mate.

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
no one with any intention of playing the server will be on a free account, but it will give players the chance to come and have a look, see whats in place and then, if they want to play they can do.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
It does make sense though, F2P players can't access storage so they make alt accounts and store their items in the inventory of the alt accounts.
They're still technically storage accounts

Put yourself in Smavid's obituary please mate.

I believe I’m already in it sir, and if I’m not i should be

• Wow
Reactions: zedina
Status
Not open for further replies.