Pongo Server 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Patcher wont work for me. and i havent played a server for like a year how do u make an account again? i thought it was with a Link now but can't find one on the website >.<

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
bah it wont let me the patcher wont work for me says it cannot connect to the patch server, i'll figure it out -.- lol ty anyway tho m8

EDIT- Nvm i read the setup guide again and it says if u get that error it means the FTP is down and u gotta try again later, hope it goes up soon.

Last edited:

jane

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Mar 28, 2003
Great Britain
installed 2.3 and patched it with your exe and tryed auto patcher but it wont work for me......anyway i can get to log on screen and put my username and p/word in then it says wrong version?? any help plz

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Things have been going better than expected and the patch seems to be on target. I felt that its now been about a week or so since i have finished the new interface and decided to give you a sneak peak and a rough idea of how dedicated i am to my server. Hope you like it ^_^

pongomiret7.png

Nice use of icons from MSN lol, and the bag looks like its from WoW.

You better hope they haven't copyrighted those or you're gunna be screw'd :P

Flame

Terminus
Veteran
Loyal Member
Oct 17, 2003
Lol the golden cog, the helmet, the flash of light and the letter for Mail are all from WoW but they wont give a ****e anyway not as if theyre gna see them on a priv server.

Your auto patcher still wont work for me >.< Any1 help me? it just keeps saying cannot connect to patch server its been doin it since yesterday afternoon lol

Last edited:

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
LOL at the comments on the new interface, yes the images are from msn and WoW, I thought they looked nice so i added them. The interface has been updated again so i'll post a screenie of it soon.

The Pongo Patcher as i like to call it has had some issues for unknown reasons, i think its something todo with bandwidth so i've now setup 5 patch servers with the same files so if 1 server goes down then there are 4 more it will download off of plus it will mean a faster download rate if there are multiple ppl using it at the same time.

If you redownload the Pongo Patcher it has now been updated to use the new servers and should fix any problems you have. (please don't forget to read the Patcher setup guide on the download page of my website.

/Pongo

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
i know you like low rate but the fact you have like 1 - 7 people onlone.. ever

kinda shows that the server needs making a little more user friendly.

i can't afford pots. imo the server is boring and if it was the only server online i would not play it. up the rates and im sure many would as it sounds interesting some of the features you'v added

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
@grand99
There are usually more ppl on, at the end of the day the server wasn't ever epected to have loads of ppl on, it was built so that a few ppl can logon and enjoy them selves which they do.

The server is more than user friendly...

You can't afford pots??? tbh its funny how everyone else enjoys themselves and has a reasonable amount of gold.

grand99 'imo the server is boring and if it was the only server online i would not play it.'

With an attitude like this i'm not supprised that no one wanted to help you.

The exp rate won't be going up appart from events.

Simple awnser to you is, you don't like it, don't play it and don't bother commenting on something that you know little about.

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
check your average user count against something like evilmir server

you rarly have more than 4 ppl online

never more than 10 that i have seen.

must be going wrong somwhere.

and like i said some of the features look interesting but the exp rate at x3, no rares ingame and only 10 people online, server has not or very little interest

Rebal

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2007
check your average user count against something like evilmir server

you rarly have more than 4 ppl online

never more than 10 that i have seen.

must be going wrong somwhere.

and like i said some of the features look interesting but the exp rate at x3, no rares ingame and only 10 people online, server has not or very little interest

He just said it wasent built to have many users on it just a FEW to enjoy the server..

Why are you comparing it to EvilMir this isent enything close to EvilMir there for you cant compare, EvilMir is **** enyway, i got banned just because me and Wond cained the server and the GM's guild couldent handle it, then they had BuG being corrupt and it took ages for them to find it out so he was running round doing 6+ levels a day at level 100+, it got boring once you hit level 80ish so dude please stop your whining and stop comparing because you cant alright, this isent EvilMir this is Pongo so stop talking about other servers.

madone

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 8, 2004
Server sounds great i just wish ud up the exp tbh.

This server could be the best mirserver ever with ease, the things ur talking about sound the nuts.

Up the exp gain the players i know uve said its only for a few people but this server can be so much more.

P.S
If you wont up the exp can u clone the server and make it high rate exp, but just above average drops,spawn rates etc etc.

Ty

tats

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2007
well if i bring maself back 2 mir ill deffo play this server the low rates dont bother me as it actually feels like ur gettin sumwere n all high rate servers go down pretty fast least withlow rate u ave time 2 expand the server unlike the others they make so u lvl fast but cant keep up with the lvls 2 get it updated so it ends up goin down neway g/l with it n let just hope i start mir again :D

*Angel*

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2004
boro/redcar
well i was gonna try server but when i went 2 make char it never showed up :S so went 2 make it again n it said can not use char name again but char i made wasnt there :S did it 3 times any ideas?

Dave85

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 20, 2006
Hello, I'd like to appologise about that. The DBServer had a few issues and caused a block for new chars. This has been fixed now, Hope to see you soon. :)