Post Cheats/Bugs [KING]

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Okay sounds good, would be interested in this if it will help M3 section.

In my honest opinion i would never buy it off him, i just don't trust him. I spoke to another developer of the C3 source and he said they are continuing with mir3 after mir2 and it may go into Open Source development. Am not even sure who the real owner of the source really is tbh.

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
There are couple of owner who sells it under afew alias's but i think they all in it together, Is it k3soft or metalmax?

Also I dont think C3 will go open source anytime soon, they wanted me to buy the source afew weeks back for 50,000R I got it down to 25,000R but I'm not paying amounts like that for such a small community.

The reason they asked for the money was because of the time their 'team' had put into the project.

Last edited:

twisterdmk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
USA
Well hopefully it will go open source then. Just sucks for Mir 3 at the moment because of the lack of sources.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Spoke to him today and he said hes still not spoken to his friend which must mean his friend is the owner of the source or they both develop it together, not very hopefull now because he has to ask someone to share it, the odds of him saying "Sure share it too anyone" are pretty slim, il most likely have to trade something for it and i think they are after the woool source so if anyone downloaded the "HX Engine Source" on here when i released it then upload it, might be the only way lol.

1PKRyan

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Nov 9, 2007
No
Good luck bud :)

so if anyone downloaded the "HX Engine Source" on here when i released it then upload it, might be the only way lol.

Take it this was before my time on here? because i don't member seeing this lol