Started playing warwick last night.

Damn team stealing all my kills

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Tbh I'm sick of playing with really **** teams. This mid-level-range seems so much worse than low levels. I think it's because at this stage people think they know it inside out, but they really don't. The amount of people I get wanting to play mid and failing miserably, or wanting to jungle and failing even worse is horrific.

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:51 PM ----------

And again :(

2ivoe.jpg

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
edit: oh never heard minions called that before.

Tis the pro term of "minions", or whatever. lol

Btw, EXPECT SHITTY GAMES LIKE THAT MUCH MORE!

This is exactly why I try to get at least 2 or 3 friends together before playing, as it pisses me off to no end having destroyed your lane, but the rest of the team keeps feeding and feeding lol.

Am playing with lvl 30's and it's worse, seem to find trolls who just don't care, or people trying out new champions, I won a game in 11 minutes once, because 3 people trolled and left the game at start, felt so bad for the other 2 players lol.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Tis the pro term of "minions", or whatever. lol

Btw, EXPECT SHITTY GAMES LIKE THAT MUCH MORE!

This is exactly why I try to get at least 2 or 3 friends together before playing, as it pisses me off to no end having destroyed your lane, but the rest of the team keeps feeding and feeding lol.

Am playing with lvl 30's and it's worse, seem to find trolls who just don't care, or people trying out new champions, I won a game in 11 minutes once, because 3 people trolled and left the game at start, felt so bad for the other 2 players lol.

Sucks. It's putting me off the game tbh. 3v3 is no better. I just had 2 guys go afk several times in the first half. I can't play with lvl 30s because I just get owned.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Sucks. It's putting me off the game tbh. 3v3 is no better. I just had 2 guys go afk several times in the first half. I can't play with lvl 30s because I just get owned.

You get the odd random good game, where people aren't retards, and it's not SO bad at level 30 than it is your level range. Easiest way to win though, is to master a champ and carry the game if it happens =P Far too many trolls in LoL though.

Just keep learning, practicing last hitting minions etc,.. you'll get hang of it. Most important thing is knowing when to go, and when not go. Learn that for your champ and you'll be fine. Oh and don't get greedy. Ever. Not worth trying to get that kill when there's a chance you'll die doing so, a 1 for 1 death exchange is bad (unless ganked and you get a kill out of it, that's very good :P) always try to get a kill then secure it / recall on low hp, even I get greedy now and then thinking I can hit them one more time for another kill, but they out-smart me or I just don't do the damage.

Also, if you're using heal, best way to lure someone for a free kill is get low health, bait someone into tower diving... heal, laugh, free kill.

LiIacF

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 19, 2006
3v3 is awful Geo made me play yday, we lost mostly due to our team being quite squishy and them having OP jax + singed so barely dieing with jax's new stun spam >.> the game is much slower paced you dont have time to build items etc and there aren't huge fights or epic escapes.

I generally only play with scott/zillas as generally we play well together, even if I play bad they carry for me ^.^ but we do get the awful team lol we had a shyv who lost her bot lane in 4mins cause she wouldn't fight with ashe, then she left lane instead of continuing to push = oponents took control of top + mid and fed harder.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Jealy this is how I roll by myself! Always do a bit crap with other ppl from here

SNgOR.jpg

Last edited: