ProjectX2.3 [MED-HIGH]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

noisound

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 23, 2004
EXP was alot less than it shud be so i worked out what level they would have been if i put proper exp in and then de lvled them, its all sorted now.

nice one john, btw john if u got owte u need me to do pm me with it on here cant get on msn much atm kinda busy

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
server currupt and must of took say cupple of days to make, loads NPC mistakes and unorganised.

Was chating to a friend about what im doing and the GM must of got jelous or something im not to sure but he @kill'd me and kicked me out of the game. Which was abit uncalled for.

I wasnt advertising in anyway so i didnt see the problem, was just chating. If he didnt like me speaking about my server to him why didnt he say and just be currupt about this matter..

Silly imo but im not arguing, im not missing much.

Also just to let people know its rather a Low - Mid rate.

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
server currupt and must of took say cupple of days to make, loads NPC mistakes and unorganised.

Was chating to a friend about what im doing and the GM must of got jelous or something im not to sure but he @kill'd me and kicked me out of the game. Which was abit uncalled for.

I wasnt advertising in anyway so i didnt see the problem, was just chating. If he didnt like me speaking about my server to him why didnt he say and just be currupt about this matter..

Low - med rate yet theres level 60+'s after 2 days? makes sense...

You came on the server started advertising in sz wasnt asthough you was talking in pm or you used a discreet name.

Your a blatent Idiot

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
all i have to say is childish and grow up. i dont see you banning people because they have a OldSchool guild.

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
Can`t say i`m suprised.

Also why would he or she advertise a server what is not even online o.0 lol... And it aint due to be online for another week or so yet, makes no sense.

I think i`ll side with Mir2World on this one.

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
all i have to say is childish and grow up. i dont see you banning people because they have a OldSchool guild.
OldSkool is a guild implying they are old mir players, nothing to do with the server nor do they advertise oldskool?

Can`t say i`m suprised.

Also why would he or she advertise a server what is not even online o.0 lol... And it aint due to be online for another week or so yet, makes no sense.

I think i`ll side with Mir2World on this one.
What a suprise you side with your rl mate niceone.

ρяєα¢нєя

Unstookie Titled
VIP
Aug 19, 2008

Don't usually get involved in things like this, but your server had better be the best thing since sliced bread, because you do seem to be parading around the forum putting other servers down and unashamedly plugging your server at any opportunity.

On topic: Sounds like a good server to me guys. Good luck.

p

transporter

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 12, 2008
Darlington
OldSkool is a guild implying they are old mir players, nothing to do with the server nor do they advertise oldskool?

What a suprise you side with your rl mate niceone.

I don`t know Mir2World irl, just sounds like your talking sh1t to me.

Anyway good luck i suppose, can`t see this server going far if your @killing people, this shows me how petty and childish you are and you shouldn`t be hosting a server if you can`t take abuse.

@Shutup is there for a reason.

Bye

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
right tbh i know whats going on becauseim the one mir2world was speaking to in sz and he/she wasnt advertising at all mebe he/she wanted to use that name as a char name because he/she likes the name and before you say i know mir2world like a rl mate i dont infact i started speaking to the person today so tbh server = good but not a med- high it rly is more of a low-med and there are lvl 60s on ther because ur sucking up and heping all the geeks on here i bet at the end of the day i wudnt lose a milisecond of time worrying about this server going down only that john still stays as gm lol get him off the server and ull have many more players guarenteed and dont say ur not corrupt u @killd someone wich makes you drop items and money in sz wich if you think of it is giving sum1 sum1 elses items goodbye

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
server currupt

is it just me or does every server that is released on lomcn these days get accused of corrpution within the first week or so??

its getting monotonous, imo if you can proove it fine if you cant theres no point saying it.

as far as the rest of the argument is goin, i thought the server was alright to start with but i loose interest in things very quickly so i cant really comment on it, it didnt feel like a highrate though but thats just my opinion anyways

-Jay

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
right tbh i know whats going on becauseim the one mir2world was speaking to in sz and he/she wasnt advertising at all mebe he/she wanted to use that name as a char name because he/she likes the name and before you say i know mir2world like a rl mate i dont infact i started speaking to the person today so tbh server = good but not a med- high it rly is more of a low-med and there are lvl 60s on ther because ur sucking up and heping all the geeks on here i bet at the end of the day i wudnt lose a milisecond of time worrying about this server going down only that john still stays as gm lol get him off the server and ull have many more players guarenteed and dont say ur not corrupt u @killd someone wich makes you drop items and money in sz wich if you think of it is giving sum1 sum1 elses items goodbye

Yeah i @kill'd a character created 2 minutes before, im sure the start rings he lost were very rare.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
Server sounds good, and ive heard good things. Shall be playing.

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Server is brilliant, worth a try all come and play, i'll give you a hand if you need it just pm /Skepta ingame.

And for that mir2world person who was advertiseing in SZ, he deserv to be @killed if i was john i would of stright up banned the prick.

all come and give server a try it's good :)

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
This server is terrible and rushed, i spoke to John myself and he seemed very aggresive in his replies.

/Elise

Status
Not open for further replies.