Zircon Prophecy

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
Normally it does but in this case, I think its wrong. People are asking if the server is down so I think something may be wrong with connections

Edit:

Just checked, connections seem fine so not sure why it would have said this last night as it seems to be showing the right amount of connections now
It says it because you use something to inflate your usercount lol. Was the same on Historic (your old server) and when your pulled up about it, funnily enough the following day you 'fix' it.

Lol

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It says it because you use something to inflate your usercount lol. Was the same on Historic (your old server) and when your pulled up about it, funnily enough the following day you 'fix' it.

Lol
I'd be interested to see if you have any evidence to support this 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

Prophecy

Banned
Banned
Dec 26, 2023

Lol

1708964618875.png

It doesn't inflate anything it just reads all connections regardless of the scene a player is on.

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
Go back and check the archived thread for historic mir if you can
You can't take "evidence" from one complaint and use it for another. Just because I shot someone in the face last time doesn't mean my next murder will be by shooting. Bad analogy but I think it gets the point across.

You have the burden of proof.

I didn't shoot anyone

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You can't take "evidence" from one complaint and use it for another. Just because I shot someone in the face last time doesn't mean my next murder will be by shooting. Bad analogy but I think it gets the point across.

You have the burden of proof.

I didn't shoot anyone
?

Anyway using multiple accounts is also a bannable offence so I will be investigating

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Prophecy

Banned
Banned
Dec 26, 2023
?

Anyway using multiple accounts is also a bannable offence so I will be investigating

Having more than one account is bannable but being banned and creating new accounts over and over is fine?

EDIT By Jev:
I've removed a photo I attached which suggested that Ohnozircon has multiple accounts, I would like to apologise to the user and make it very clear that sharing an IP does not 'prove' that two or more users are the same. IPs are reused and changed alot as everyone is aware. I uploaded it as a joke and did blur the IPs but still not professional of me.

I understand your reasoning but you're 'investigating' me based on posts by a user that clearly breaks the rule you're investigating me for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
I did bring this up right at the start that Prophecy was Azura and vice versa.

The client is/was the exact same (with maps ONLY found in his Historic client(And he claimed it was coz he wanted korean maps or some ridiculousness)
The website layout is exact the same for both servers
The discord layout (sections/icons for sections etc) was the same for both servers
The 'buy gg' page/layout/pricing (even so much as using QR codes to quick buy) was the same for both servers
The stripe payment method, remembered my details (only ever used stripe on Historic)

I didn't really have an issue with it - just wish he would've owned who he was and said from day dot that he was indeed Azura as it would've saved people time and money in the long run , as just like Historic, he has run this server into the ground with weird knee jerk changes

Last edited:

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
And just like that he's done his best disappearing trick and ran off into the sunset with everyones money cash haha

i did try to warn every1 when he put it online . Feels bad to be so right

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
And just like that he's done his best disappearing trick and ran off into the sunset with everyones money cash haha

i did try to warn every1 when he put it online . Feels bad to be so right
You caused him to get banned. Then question why he's not here?

I'd love to know what uses you have that @Tai mentions - because you just sound like a numpty.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
best part was he was moaning about someone else using more than 1 account and hes been banned on like 5 different accounts, hes had more servers than accounts aswell.

tai should be getting rid of him before anyone, as the Prophecy GM posted almost every other of jesus's accounts have been banned why not the one hes posting on?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Deflecting is exactly what he was trying to do...

Azura really ought to know better than this.

Deplorable!

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
You caused him to get banned. Then question why he's not here?

I'd love to know what uses you have that @Tai mentions - because you just sound like a numpty.
Im not on about on LOMCN... im on about on his own discord. Players been calling for him for days now and hes scarpered. Off your high horse Far just because you were pushing your updates for his server lol.

Because countless times Azura has blamed YOUR coding for issues on his server (Wasnt your coding, was just Azura not being very bright lol)

I literally have zero rights on this forum , i cannot post until a mod approves it, and i cannot post in the good majority of sections , so suck it up Exwizz you absolute bottom feeder 'WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY AYYYYYYYYYYYYE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN' its the geordie chucklebrother piping up

Also, just to confirm - i wasn't moaning about him having more than 1 account (go back and re-read the posts if you need to) , I was moaning about him pretending to be someone else. Turns out i was right ;) ;) ;)

1709127947688.png

Last edited:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Im not on about on LOMCN... im on about on his own discord. Players been calling for him for days now and hes scarpered. Off your high horse Far just because you were pushing your updates for his server lol.
The updates I've been pushing (to the public repo) have mostly been fixes based off bug reports he's been providing me. Something more valuable than you've ever done for this community i'm sure.

Reactions: Jev and Exwizz

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
i released my files a few years ago, parts of which got used on other servers lol.

why was azura blaming your bad code then far?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
i released my files a few years ago, parts of which got used on other servers lol.

why was azura blaming your bad code then far?

I've no idea what specific code you're referring to. Obviously if there are issues with things I check in (which there often are) then I can only rely on people to report the issues.