Zircon Prophecy

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
I've no idea what specific code you're referring to. Obviously if there are issues with things I check in (which there often are) then I can only rely on people to report the issues.
Literally anything that went wrong he blamed your code lol
Mob lag - oh thats far's fault, his code is bad
Pickup pet not collecting stuff - far's fault , bad code
Crashes - Far's fault
Ozone layer hole - far's fault bad code.

You get the point tho

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Zircon has a lot of issues in its foundations from what I've been told by server creators and owners and although far's code may have effected the new spells side of things when I tested them on Cheekyvimto's PTR other than one or two crashing the server or not levelling, casting or being learnable from books I saw no change to any of the things your saying azure blamed on him far also helped out Cheeky to fixs issues he was having.

Not the first time I've seen owners blame others though many people still blame Jamie for his zircon coding which honestly is stupid he didn't need to release his files and he doesn't force anyone to use them same is true for Far's recent work on them.

Honestly Mir2/3 problems seem small to me now that Mir4 files are being worked on just hope that once they are finished someone with love for the game fix's the issues and releases a somewhat free to play version as if its done correctly this forum will thrive with activity and new members again.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I'm not sure why this turned into a "Who's worse?" debate as this has nothing to do with Jesus but Azura does seem to be headed down the same path as him. (n)

• Haha
Reactions: Ohnozircon and Vyse

nigelfarage

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 2, 2017
Not the first time I've seen owners blame others though many people still blame Jamie for his zircon coding which honestly is stupid he didn't need to release his files and he doesn't force anyone to use them same is true for Far's recent work on them.

speaking of Jamie, does anybody know if he's planning on making another server? his servers are the only ones i enjoy

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
said no one ever lol
??

Marble was one of the best servers in recent times.

Think you forget Jamie contributed a lot to the files that pretty much every server use bar Chronicles, in their early stages that is.

I will say Jamie shoots himself in his foot by his own silly idea's, really good coder and very fast worker but charms destroyed marble when it was in a great place.

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
??

Marble was one of the best servers in recent times.

Think you forget Jamie contributed a lot to the files that pretty much every server use bar Chronicles, in their early stages that is.

I will say Jamie shoots himself in his foot by his own silly idea's, really good coder and very fast worker but charms destroyed marble when it was in a great place.
not a single person said he was a bad coder.

his servers arent good because he has no idea how to manage them and ruins them cant name a single jamie server that he didnt ruin with a stupid idea that broke the server.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
not a single person said he was a bad coder.

his servers arent good because he has no idea how to manage them and ruins them cant name a single jamie server that he didnt ruin with a stupid idea that broke the server.

Can't disagree with that but can 100% disagree with your initial statement of nobody enjoys his server, because on launch they're great then he ****s em xD

Ohnozircon

LOMCN Member
Oct 12, 2020
yeah can this thread get back ontopic as to why azura has pretended to be someone new 3 times now pls?

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
Lol so he took server down since he got banned on here and wiped it.... and has just relaunched it as an ultra low rate... literally had bought Gamegold 2 days before he randomly took it offline aswell. He also sits on discord instant deleting any posts regarding previous gamegold bought... Total scumbag server owners like this need to be shamed just as much as paypal refunders.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
The community voted to allow this behaviour to exist.

think there needs to be a revote :P

Even if there were rules to stop it people would still donate to one time cash grab servers and complain when it closed down 🤷‍♂. The files are in the public domain, LOMCN physically could not vet every single server owner prior to a server being released, nor should they have to. The reality is Discord has given them a place to advertise their servers without need of LOMCN - gone are days where this was place was only way to advertise and discuss a mir server. To introduce stricter rules would just further divide the community..

If the Server owner hasn't broken LOMCN General rules, let them crack on, if people are stupid enough to spend money on these servers, let them crack on. The biggest problem here which several admins have all mentioned is.. these servers exist because the community are the ones who continually donate. Theres no smoke without fire.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Lol so he took server down since he got banned on here and wiped it.... and has just relaunched it as an ultra low rate... literally had bought Gamegold 2 days before he randomly took it offline aswell. He also sits on discord instant deleting any posts regarding previous gamegold bought... Total scumbag server owners like this need to be shamed just as much as paypal refunders.
Yes he also made another new account here within a few days of being banned, and tried to advertise his "new" server under yet another psuedonym.

When it got rejected he then messaged me on discord claiming a bunch of BS reasons as to why he was trying to hide his identity. Like, you're trying to play the pity card AFTER trying to trick me AGAIN? He's full of shite and I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him, so I'd suggest no one else does.

The community voted to allow this behaviour to exist.

Yes but fortunately for us he chose to flout other rules regarding LOMCN accounts and that's what got him banned.

sweetfa

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Oct 30, 2003
UK
I wonder who holds the record for the shortest ever relesed mir2/mir3 server. This was a close one i think