ProphecyMir : Time For A New Era

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Who the hell are you?

lmao that you in pic? go jump on bandwagon tit.

p.s I don't even know my own ip, changes alot.

Which i was mod on this forum like i was ages ago, bann ur ass.

I'm sorry, since when did dirty scummer cheaters get a say?

I know I will probably get and infraction for this, but I want to say, you come on here with all the confidence, I have been told many stories about you, your no good, GTFO, nobody wants you here, I suggest you jump in a ditch full of leeches that will drain you down slowly til you cant breath no more.

The guy in my avatar? Thats Pedro, go vote.

P.S. Rather off my face, exscuse me.

auntsally

LOMCN n00bie
Jan 24, 2008
good luck on the server, looks like youve put alot of hard work into it.
can someone shut nopk11 up with his constant flammings or is this a free for all forum?

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I'm sorry, since when did dirty scummer cheaters get a say?

I know I will probably get and infraction for this, but I want to say, you come on here with all the confidence, I have been told many stories about you, your no good, GTFO, nobody wants you here, I suggest you jump in a ditch full of leeches that will drain you down slowly til you cant breath no more.

The guy in my avatar? Thats Pedro, go vote.

P.S. Rather off my face, exscuse me.

Its not actually pedro, thats nepoleon.

Monkeh

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 10, 2007
Wales, UK
Personaly m8 i think the server is sounding quite good wouldnt mind testing it 4 u i like the way u set things out :)

oh yeah dont worry about bon n that just jelouse coz new server going up n sounds better than his/theirs m8 u carry on with the server n try get it up as soon as possible ;-)

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
elohel ur an idiot, doesnt matter what server is better, the more mir servers the better. OS has proved to be a reliable server and you cant slate bon for that, so why dont you get off his back just because you dont like him or his server.

elohelMeight

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 8, 2004
Surrey
Because Bon = loser.

He goes into every thread on upcoming servers and basicaly says its the same as OS or OS is better, which in fact, is opinion.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
if u say so, i dont rly care lol.

server will go up and back down within a month

Why do you keep criticizing everybody everybody else's server and thinking yours is the best there is?, please shut the **** up and just run your damn server.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
wot makes me laugh is u all seem 2 link me to OS, even if i wasnt runnin OS, id still post exactly the same thing.

go look at katlins history of server makin, they go up, he gets pked/loses an item.... then threatens 2 have it returned or server goes down... and eventually server does go down.

i dont go into every thread and say its same as OS, unless it actually does lol.. again if i wasnt runnin OS, id still say same thing.

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
wot makes me laugh is u all seem 2 link me to OS, even if i wasnt runnin OS, id still post exactly the same thing.

go look at katlins history of server makin, they go up, he gets pked/loses an item.... then threatens 2 have it returned or server goes down... and eventually server does go down.

i dont go into every thread and say its same as OS, unless it actually does lol.. again if i wasnt runnin OS, id still say same thing.

I think your mistaken in your 'assumptions'.
It seems that you and factual information seem to be on two different pages of a very boring book.

Also nothing on OS is original. Sorry to burst that bubble. :eek:

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
finally something we agree on.

Everyone has opinion :) Just that Bon's don't like to see the growing side to the servers, give them chance to bloom

For example in life

If a plant doesn't grow by at least 3cm in a week, guess who stamps on it until it learns it's lesson

If you get where i'm coming from

/Head

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
lol not rly, i dont care if they go up or not, ive always welcomed compitition...

as i said tho, even if i wasnt hosted OS, id still ssay same thing.. as katlin is a complete pilliok(dont think i spelt that right buts tisl) and couldnt run a server 2 save hos/her life