ProphecyServer back up new IP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
hmm, not sure whats happened. Atm i am round my mates. Just gonna wait till Weed gets on msn and see if he can access VNC. Btw was any1 on in sz or sumit sayin there going to dos etc??? coz not sure if server has been dosed or just shut down.

Smokey02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2003
Cardboard Box
the only reason we have a guild war everyday is bcus we get bord jus lvlin an goin after items, plus if no 1 goes for sabuk we have nutin else 2 do lol. an u cant say all of us pk u in mental cave cus that's only 2-3 ppl that do that most likely chico, NWO an hu ever they can get 2 join in

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
ash1234 said:
hmm, not sure whats happened. Atm i am round my mates. Just gonna wait till Weed gets on msn and see if he can access VNC. Btw was any1 on in sz or sumit sayin there going to dos etc??? coz not sure if server has been dosed or just shut down.

I was on is sz and didn't see anything in chat screen, about dosing server, it just went dead dude:wtf: Party on dudes:ppunk:

Smokey02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2003
Cardboard Box
o an wen do we steal ur mobs? lol, chico an NWO were aready in mental earlier f wallin a lure an u lot come in an start stealin items cus u cant find ne, even tho i cud c a lil grp at the bottom of the screen that we hadn't touched, still u felt like takin r items jus bcus u dont have em urself. cant blame u tho even Evo was complainin that revenge wudnt stand a chance at a war, he even asked hells if it cud b evry1 vs weown lol

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
we were in b4 u lot its fine u have half of
em but u ad all of em

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
Sorry ppl ok lol found out it was a power cut here iv got it bk up :)

New i.p >.< <212.139.38.123>

/Enjoy :D

[BlitZ]

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2005
Yeah, thanx.

...But wheres the folder I need to put them in ? :atpc:

swabs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 10, 2003
Can the powers that be upload the event map file plz and post a link.
Or anyone else that plays the server that can see the map

Tried that new download ProMapsFull.rar but that does not contain the map required. Been told the file required is event1.map ( by HellsHost )

niss

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 11, 2004
swabs said:
Can the powers that be upload the event map file plz and post a link.
Or anyone else that plays the server that can see the map

Tried that new download ProMapsFull.rar but that does not contain the map required. Been told the file required is event1.map ( by HellsHost )

i have 1 called event1.map but it dont seem to be the event1.map thats being used here

swabs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 10, 2003
niss said:
i have 1 called event1.map but it dont seem to be the event1.map thats being used here
IN that case do u have any idea which map is being used and if that can be uploaded, just out of curiocity what does this map look like is it 1 of the temple floors/kr's or is it a custom map. if so i could just copy and rename an existing map, but if event1.map isnt the correct name then also need to know the correct file map name for event map.

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
lo all :) rite well lol if u dont no im HellsHostV2 i might b recruiting a new "GM" soon
this GM MUST

Not be Corrupt

Be able 2 help me out with updates

and MUST have past experience of Gm`ing

(no n00bs ty)

if u can:

Make maps

items

mobs

npc`s (@ the least)

Basicly Everythin

If u can do this and u wud b willing 2 :) Then do please post bak here
and im sure ppl that read this thread will help me decide if u r good
or bad lol

ok thanks :)

/HellsHostv2

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
spence said:
lo all :) rite well lol if u dont no im HellsHostV2 i might b recruiting a new "GM" soon
this GM MUST

Not be Corrupt

Be able 2 help me out with updates

and MUST have past experience of Gm`ing

(no n00bs ty)

if u can:

Make maps

items

mobs

npc`s (@ the least)

Basicly Everythin

If u can do this and u wud b willing 2 :) Then do please post bak here
and im sure ppl that read this thread will help me decide if u r good
or bad lol

ok thanks :)

/HellsHostv2

okie,supose we could do with another GM, however, this new GM will NOT have access to host comp.

/XviperX

Status
Not open for further replies.