ProphecyServer back up new IP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
spence said:
lo all :) rite well lol if u dont no im HellsHostV2 i might b recruiting a new "GM" soon
this GM MUST

Not be Corrupt

Be able 2 help me out with updates

and MUST have past experience of Gm`ing

(no n00bs ty)

if u can:

Make maps

items

mobs

npc`s (@ the least)

Basicly Everythin

If u can do this and u wud b willing 2 :) Then do please post bak here
and im sure ppl that read this thread will help me decide if u r good
or bad lol

ok thanks :)

/HellsHostv2

Iam up for it m8, if you want to talk more about it, just pm me on msn

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
Rofl u saying Hazaedous is only 1 that has read this thread since iv posted that ^ ^ ROFLMAO thats a bit lame

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
i'd love to be a part of the server team, and help the server, ive been looking to get back into server making for past couple of weeks now, i was round agesss ago, when private servers where really rare, and ragezone ebta was around and the original prophecy and stuff like that, the good old days, it musta bin over 3 years ago now. since then ive bin in about 10-20 server teams, including the LOMCN server team, that never really happened :(, wudda bin very cool if it had though :D. if u wanna talk more pm me or somthing as i not got your msn dont think.

-=[Demonio]=-

If you want your account hacked, all the time buy Rad, then , by all means play this server, until i, get to this little fat comp geek and *** him up, so he will be sucking food through a straw, ( a real promise, not just pissed off words)....

o dear lol.

DarkDevil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
England (UK)
Ingeronic said:
i'd love to be a part of the server team, and help the server, ive been looking to get back into server making for past couple of weeks now, i was round agesss ago, when private servers where really rare, and ragezone ebta was around and the original prophecy and stuff like that, the good old days, it musta bin over 3 years ago now. since then ive bin in about 10-20 server teams, including the LOMCN server team, that never really happened :(, wudda bin very cool if it had though :D. if u wanna talk more pm me or somthing as i not got your msn dont think.

do u play WOW and is in the OverLords Guilds?

OFF TOPIC : LMFAO @ :m******:

-=[Demonio]=-

DarkDevil said:

dont think it likes showing that picy lol.

swabs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 10, 2003
Ah well sod it ive read through this very long thread and lots of people have asked for this event map without any joy. If u aint noticed its 1 of the most important noob maps goin yet u dont seem to be able to provide people with it. Time to move on

Ingeronic

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 26, 2004
DarkDevil said:

]

i do not play WoW any more, if someone is using my name "ingeronic" shout at them for me though, as i made it up.

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
Rofl r u pure dumb swabs open ur eyes and follow links and ull find the map
amg n00bs these days u expect me 2 put it on ur pc or somet

open ur eyes

u can get this map off richens website under ProMapsFull2

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
You should know that this world is full of dum asses :D lol y not jusst supply a straight link to the download?

swabs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 10, 2003
Ckeck the dates numb nuts and when was my post

ProMapsFull.rar 21-May-2005 22:49 11.1M
ProMapsFull2.rar 24-May-2005 15:07 4.8M

spence

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 30, 2004
host is getting more ram soon so mob lag wont b there much longer lol it came all asudden dont no how rly :S

Status
Not open for further replies.