ProphecyServer back up new IP

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
sirchrist said:
Hopefully, it will be back up today, just waiting for spence to come back from school then, we can configure his router to boardband provider and pc's, then we should be up and running....:atpc:

depends wat router hes got, took me hours to configure mine and it was just a waste ov time in the end, its much betta with out a router tbh

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
he probably finish at about 3:30

untill then...more sleep :)

swabs

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 10, 2003
hmmmm
swabs Join Date: 05-10-2003
number of posts 16

yup that swabs the spammer from hell

Smokey02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2003
Cardboard Box
ElectricQueen said:
depends wat router hes got, took me hours to configure mine and it was just a waste ov time in the end, its much betta with out a router tbh

he's got a cable crossover router

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Cable Cross-Overs r the easiest to set up lol, tbh would help a great deal if Hosts around here actually knew anything about computers.....

sirchrist

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 23, 2005
Poole Dorset
We are waiting for the old host to come online and transfer the files then, we will beable to use a new host.. and then server should be up, but until we get the server files not a lot can be done, unless you all want to start at lvl zero lol.

:whathuh:

Last edited:

ellis101

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
lesta
na wait till old host comes on lol

are we gonna be the same lvls before went down? :bowdown:

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
ok i hav sent Weed the server files :) all he has to do know is send to new host.

just like to say was a pleasure hosting for you lot :P shame me network has started to faff up :(

/XviperX

Smokey02

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 13, 2003
Cardboard Box
cud i jus ask if sum quests cud b added 2 give us higher lvls summit 2 do, cus we dont really need ne more items an it's not like u have netin 2 spend money on an lvlin jus gets borin killin the same old things

o an thnks 4 hostin server dude, jus hope new host can stop teh mob lag :dude:

Last edited:

StaLin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 23, 2004
yeah quests would be nice :D

any ETA of when server going to be up? :)

thanks for hosting!

FaithLess

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2004
cambridge
ye wen it commin back up there arnt many other servers worth playing. need more boss mobs ;) maybe some kits too

Status
Not open for further replies.