[Holley] Protector anticheats

smoochy boys on tour

tkila

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2011
Hey guys,ive started trying zentaur and i saw something very interesant,the zed protector.

how any1 can do this?:S

---------- Post added at 09:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 PM ----------

Its there any guide?

Reactions: taifun

MythRohan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 18, 2011
Northant's Town : Serious Gamer
dude it was explained why he was using the file ... so no need for swearing (STFU) and it has nout to do with u if he is testing on his server

if the admin thought i was somthing to be worried about the thread would be locked and tkila would be banned soo as i said in the post before m8. give it a rest - its been said y and what he was using for. (no problem here-just u directing a small arguement)

i was quite intrested to see if it worked as i could see where he was going with this ... as people "do" try help others on forum

could just support him and ask questions and if "then" you felt it was not right in ur mind "you" could have pmed a member of admin to resolve your small problem.
im not intending to be nasty in any way i just see what tkila is trying to do.

have a nice day

myth-r

Upvote 0

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
dude it was explained why he was using the file ... so no need for swearing (STFU) and it has nout to do with u if he is testing on his server

if the admin thought i was somthing to be worried about the thread would be locked and tkila would be banned soo as i said in the post before m8. give it a rest - its been said y and what he was using for. (no problem here-just u directing a small arguement)

i was quite intrested to see if it worked as i could see where he was going with this ... as people "do" try help others on forum

could just support him and ask questions and if "then" you felt it was not right in ur mind "you" could have pmed a member of admin to resolve your small problem.
im not intending to be nasty in any way i just see what tkila is trying to do.

have a nice day

myth-r
I'm sorry if I read things incorrectly, but I feel that I didn't when I raised the question why he is using cheats on another server. He asked what it was and how it was used and if it could be used, this would be classed as seeking help. However in his next post he openly admitted to cheating for some time on Zenture, which is why I raised the question.

Upvote 0

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
We could put that to a test, but I wouldn't want to show you up and no all servers shouldn't be equipped with Zprotect at all, this belongs to their server and no one else's. If you want to protect your server against such cheats, the first point wouldn't be to use cheat enabled client files. The second would be to build your own version of Zprotect, which is easy enough to do using the old NProtect system. Or you could do exactly the same as everyone else and leech everything and not give anything back.

Well, I'm actually interested in what is he saying. Specially this part. Can you give me/us a little more info about this? Thanks.

Upvote 0

ABurma

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2012
Well, I'm actually interested in what is he saying. Specially this part. Can you give me/us a little more info about this? Thanks.
I'll have a look and see if I've still got the details for it, it's been a while since I played with NProtect. The last time I did anything with NProtect, was building the bypass for another MMO which was a few years back.

Upvote 0

Ashran

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 11, 2007
Palma, Mallorca
I'll have a look and see if I've still got the details for it, it's been a while since I played with NProtect. The last time I did anything with NProtect, was building the bypass for another MMO which was a few years back.

Okay. Thanks a lot. We're waiting for your answer.

Upvote 0