PwNaGe Mir 2.3

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

azzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Also can you sort out DarkKnight temple, cuz if you tele out and go afk it recalls you back to the entrace >.<

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Because he has the recall after he teleports, if you put it before the mapmove then it will sort it.

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
Kill can you pop online n gimme a PM @ some point :P

(got that bracer xD)

Cheers

/Cloud

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
Naa i just said "kill" for no reason whatsoever :rolleyes:

xD course i am

SO BORED on it atm you need to add summert that takes mind off things that's fun lol

meh <3

would of added stuff today, but just my luck comp ****s up have to format and the network CD wasn't working lol

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
aye i put on an exp event for a couple hours to say sorry for not updating >< will do me best to add as much as poss tmoz , if comp decideds to work lol :x

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
login gate down AGAIN ><

servers going under some changes tmoz that will hopefully make the server much more enjoyable. thats if my pc works haha,

/pwnage

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
right i tryed connecting like 10mins ago and wudnt let me, just got back home and i dint realise server was down, still cant connect, looks like gna have to wait to host comes online >< sorry guys =//

Painkiller

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 11, 2006
im sorting out alot of changes for server atm, shud be loads better for the server :)

subclass npc is being worked on aswell