Question for mods/admins

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Rn_dpro is going online today/tomoz.Would it be possible to allow or even better restore old server ad?

I have no connection with the gm's there and havent even played their server(not even 1.9 version) but with the lack of servers atm this sounds kinda promising(being 2.6 and all) so perhaps u should let the forum fullfill its purpose which is to find online servers?

It was banned for a retarded reason.ALL servers here have donations so just put the ad back

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
My point if it aint obvious is that this server sounds promising and it would suck having a usercount of 5 just cause an admin felt like banning it from here(most retarded thing i've seen on this forums.and i have seen a lot lol)

squall777

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 3, 2004
Will you ban fh/elysian/p69/vindico/everything online/everything on upcoming servers/etc as well?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Reasons have been explained too many times. Look it up i'm sure you'll find out. Sick of this now just give it a rest.

mapadale

James owner of said server, is only in it for the money and not for the pleasure of releasing a server for you lot to play, he doesn't even dev his own servers.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
James owner of said server, is only in it for the money and not for the pleasure of releasing a server for you lot to play, he doesn't even dev his own servers.

Name 1 server on here which is focusing on the community and not donations lol.

They are all the same, just they don't express it like they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.