Join Discord

kaiser86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2011
Spain
Hi all,
I would ask to see if someone could help me on the following:
I'm trying to do some quest, and one of them I want to do is you have to kill a boss and when you go to collect the quest npc to see if you've killed the boss and if so the quest as you check and if you have not killed you not of.
some auyuda?
thank you!

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Have a search for CHECK and SET commands, in your files, that should show you how to use FLAGS when a mob gets killed.

You can also search on LOMCN as that will have some info on FLAGS and how to use them.

Reactions: kaiser86
Upvote 0

kaiser86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2011
Spain
Hello and thank you for your response Idabiga,

I'm looking at the help but can not find anything like what I want.
It would be too much to ask you to give me an example?

Upvote 0

kaiser86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2011
Spain
Hi all,
I'm doing an event experience in which users must endure 15 minutes alive.
The question is;
as I can do for him after the event experience players who are alive, only those who are living in that room.
also want to ask, when I activate the event with gm only gives experienced gm the other players do not give experience, even though GM is in another map,
as I can do so only experience to players who are alive at that map?
Greetings and thanks

---------- Post Merged on 08-03-2013 at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous Post was on 06-03-2013 at 07:27 PM ----------

any help please?

Upvote 0

kaiser86

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2011
Spain
Thank you very much, Idabiga!!
It works great.
I have two queries.
as I can do so that when a character dies in that map can not revive with integral points?

and the other question is
that I make this event active when players go to a npc and give and take to get to that map, but this turned off when the event does not appear as "entering the event."

Thank you very much for your help!!

Upvote 0

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
If you want to disable the revive using integral, you have to is the ! modifier..

#IF
! Map E002
#ACT
Revive commands.

To stop people from entering the event you will have to load that info from the SQL or wherever it is stored, I can't really help you with that one without seeing where you are storing the information.

Reactions: kaiser86
Upvote 0