Ragezone Frontsite

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Design really lacks, it's very plain.. just looks like a greenday fansite made by a 14 year old.

Not eye catching, insperational or anything new. The only real thing it has going for it is it's easy on the eye, other than that it's pretty much downhill from there.

Martel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2003
at my house
your not one to talk really are u look at youe signature that hardly counts as using ****ing filter ffs you noob (and u had it made by someone else).... dont diss other peoples work if yours is crap tbh.

nice site john...not your best tho

Last edited:

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Martel said:
your not one to talk really are u look at youe signature that hardly counts as using ****ing filter ffs you noob (and u had it made by someone else).... dont diss other peoples work if yours is crap tbh.

nice site john...not your best tho
wtf r u on about?

He isnt dissing it u prick. He is giving his feed back, which i totally agree, jon can do alot better than that.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
Seawall said:
Design really lacks, it's very plain.. just looks like a greenday fansite made by a 14 year old.

Not eye catching, insperational or anything new. The only real thing it has going for it is it's easy on the eye, other than that it's pretty much downhill from there.

LMFAO the day you could even THINK about how to make somthing like that is the day you can acctually dis him. Look at you with ur fuked up retarded ****ty coloured sonic sig with ur retarded little lightining strike through it, I bet u 50quid john couldnt make somthing that bad if he tried. So go on "Mr Sonic" show us a REAL template then if his sucks. your saying his looks like a 14 year old made it..lmao a fkin 4 year old could make a better sig than that. get off these forums u noob.

Edit - Btw skyline he IS dising it because he had an argument with john on another thread.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Wond said:
LMFAO the day you could even THINK about how to make somthing like that is the day you can acctually dis him. Look at you with ur fuked up retarded ****ty coloured sonic sig with ur retarded little lightining strike through it, I bet u 50quid john couldnt make somthing that bad if he tried. So go on "Mr Sonic" show us a REAL template then if his sucks. your saying his looks like a 14 year old made it..lmao a fkin 4 year old could make a better sig than that. get off these forums u noob.

Edit - Btw skyline he IS dising it because he had an argument with john on another thread.

It would be oh too easy to shut you up right about now, but i'll carry it on and say.

But I tried really hard with the sig, not my fault if you have no taste in siggys.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
''Comments welcome tbh.''

He commented...as there welcome.

I cant do better, but i know john can do 100 times better.

ipixel

umm sky...apprently it looks like a 14yr olds greenday fansite, so i would class that as dissing...if youcan find a greenday fansite that looks like that ill give you 100 quid.

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
How would it be so easy to"shut me up" ? get me banned ?. And you say I have no taste in sigs, you honestly really think your sig is good. ok lets take my current sig and your current sig. we will let people vote on them and see the outcome. i can easily say you wont get anything over 2/10.

ipixel

i appreciate your comments sky, but seac0ck has no right to say its plain, and lacks, seawall you have no color co-ordination, you sig is cat crap colored ffs...i can take crit, believe me, but when you trya nd slip in the sly stab, thats when i get my back up tbh.

note: you got pwned. wondstyle.

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Anto is gonna be hurt when he sees this thread, you meanies.

http://www.sawell.org.uk/argoclan.html
sawellsig1.gif

http://www.sawell.org.uk/argowallpaper6.jpg
http://www.sawell.org.uk/Artificialsample.jpg
drums.gif

richycat.gif

All I could find on my FTP :( the rest is on my desktop, cba to upload.

Ahhh the cat krew, that brings back memories. I'm currently working on a new site, i'll give you the URL soon but can't atm.

anto135

Tbh im not that realy assed when people say my artwork is **** i dont realy do much sigs anymore thats probably why its ****.

Love

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 27, 2004
The Garden
ipixel said:
text anals poo tbh ( no pun intended )

if u take his sig as a serious banner attempt then ur just plain stupid tbh.

as for the site i think its ok, but just ok, theres nothing special abt it and as seawall said its a bit lacking in style etc.

.tbh.