Android RAID: Shadow Legends

smoochy boys on tour

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Hey

Anyone tried this?

Was playing for weeks some months ago and now back onto this and having a blast.

Free to play too on mobile. Works on Android.

PoPcOrN

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 9, 2006
shrewsbury
Hasn't this been added on steam now as well? Lol. The amount of ads i used to see for this was painful

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
I play Summoner's War on steam, alot better same type of game, the deveopers of Raid have a bad reputation also*Sky Arena not Chronicles)

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
It's also a heavy P2W game...
Its really not, ive never paid, they give u so much to start, and you can play free to play for months without a break due to energy if your careful.

Also i think RAID is less F2P friendly, but you should expect to spend on a gacha game a little, i personally dont as i enjoy it free.

Omnibus

Banned
Banned
Dec 9, 2021
Its really not, ive never paid, they give u so much to start, and you can play free to play for months without a break due to energy if your careful.

Also i think RAID is less F2P friendly, but you should expect to spend on a gacha game a little, i personally dont as i enjoy it free.
I play for free but some people are out there looking for cash cows.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania

Yes it is, you can literally put your card into the game and get top 1................the ''excuse'' you can play for free does not mean the game is not P2W. The mentality of people ''you can play for free'' it's why all these shitty P2W games exist, sure you can play for free but that does not mean you can compete with the whales and if you dissagree you are delusional

Reactions: Pusha

Demonolith

Caswell
Golden Oldie
Oct 7, 2006
Swansea
Yes it is, you can literally put your card into the game and get top 1................the ''excuse'' you can play for free does not mean the game is not P2W. The mentality of people ''you can play for free'' it's why all these shitty P2W games exist, sure you can play for free but that does not mean you can compete with the whales and if you dissagree you are delusional
Well all gacha games have a cash shop, you have to take that into account when starting them, Obviously whales are going to be better, but to say u cant play and play competitivly without paying is just false.

It will just take you longer, attack people with no light and darks until you get some etc.

I feel like you dont understand the game or havent played its not as bad as it seems in your head.