Rambles

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnibus

LOMCN Member
Dec 9, 2021
no what we do these days is hire people to make cheats for servers because we cant play them properly
But don't cheaters get banned eventually?

This is what spoilt Mir. Cheats took over by storm.

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Can he advertise on your lomcn copy pls cos man's got a lifetime ban over here

He may have a lifetime ban, but he still has 4-600 users that wait for his server regardless so it doesn’t really deter

His discord alone has them numbers

But anyway this is someone else’s thread good luck @Cherophobia on launch 👏

Reactions: Breezer

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
He may have a lifetime ban, but he still has 4-600 users that wait for his server regardless so it doesn’t really deter

His discord alone has them numbers

But anyway this is someone else’s thread good luck @Cherophobia on launch 👏

I pity any fool that wants to play a server where the owner and his guild use cheats :ROFLMAO:

Have fun bro

• Wow
Reactions: zedina

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
It is what it is, regardless ppl enjoy his server because it attracts big guilds, pvp, and sellers…and the sellers count for a big % of todays Usercounts

Will it be short lived? Probably 3-6 months…just like most

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
It is what it is, regardless ppl enjoy his server because it attracts big guilds, pvp, and sellers…and the sellers count for a big % of todays Usercounts

Will it be short lived? Probably 3-6 months…just like most

Do you enjoy pvp against people using cheats? The more likely story is that you will also be cheating. smh you really are the worst

Hercules

Prime Hunter
Banned
Jun 4, 2018
Asda
Do you enjoy pvp against people using cheats? The more likely story is that you will also be cheating. smh you really are the worst
Never cheated on a server in my life, wouldnt even know how to…seen ppl cheat on valk v1, as did see ppl cheat on artificial, reborn, primordials, apocalypse… will it stop me playing? No.

As I said, it is fun to play where the usercount is

Status
Not open for further replies.