Discussion Ravagers MirII "Low-Med Rate" - 2nd of Feb

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
Very few issues and most are fixed within hours.
First off all don`t need to be fixed after live.... why u don`t put a beta test to fix ur server and after to put it live y
You start it faster than pheonix to take some donations faster and after that your server die and next month to open new server ...
Sounds like CashCowServer without beta test ....
and second ppl can`t speak with you because you are a ret a r d

• Haha
Reactions: Blood and 3gena

a3dam

Programmer
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2012
Egypt
Good luck with this server
But for your information, this server is like all 3gena servers
Like the previous game (Vintage)
The person responsible for it was 3gena
He is also responsible for some of the games here, such as the game

invasion and invasion V2
But still, good luck with this server ;)

• Carrot
  • Haha
Reactions: Blood and 3gena

Blood

LOMCN Rookie
Jun 22, 2022
Server 3g dead?
Post automatically merged:

invasion and invasion V2
But still, good luck with this server;)
He stole your game name before, he ban me in two discord invasion v2 and Ravagers, he give items and gold to 3g's friends, In truth we do not know the 3jay in life

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: The0ne1 and a3dam

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
First off all don`t need to be fixed after live.... why u don`t put a beta test to fix ur server and after to put it live y
You start it faster than pheonix to take some donations faster and after that your server die and next month to open new server ...
Sounds like CashCowServer without beta test ....
and second ppl can`t speak with you because you are a ret a r d
I'm sure your server will be bug free, just like all the other servers that release..
At least when a bug is found they are generally fixed by myself quickly.

Their are also several attacks made on the server that tests wouldn't necessary reveal, these are fixed.

invasion and invasion V2
But still, good luck with this server;)
How many accounts do you have on LOMCN? You keep spouting the same nonsense.

• Haha
Reactions: a3dam

Exwizz

Legend
Legendary
Feb 1, 2010
Newcastle
I'm sure your server will be bug free, just like all the other servers that release..
At least when a bug is found they are generally fixed by myself quickly.

Their are also several attacks made on the server that tests wouldn't necessary reveal, these are fixed.

dont think the same guy gonna have an account from 2012 and 2017..

BlackWizz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 31, 2017
dont think the same guy gonna have an account from 2012 and 2017..
If you look at a3adam we are 2 different guys but he ask about adam how many account have...

My last server don`t have alot of bug like your because i test with players everything .....

ian

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 11, 2019
having trouble with client on windows 11 wont load missing dll
[05/02/2024 22:47:08] System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'd3dx9_43.dll' or one of its dependencies: The specified module could not be found. (0x8007007E)
at SharpDX.Direct3D9.D3DX9.D3DXAssembleShader_(Void* arg0, Int32 arg1, Void* arg2, Void* arg3, Int32 arg4, Void* arg5, Void* arg6)
at SharpDX.Direct3D9.D3DX9.AssembleShader(IntPtr srcDataRef, Int32 srcDataLen, Macro[] definesRef, IntPtr includeRef, Int32 flags, Blob& shaderOut, Blob& errorMsgsOut)
at SharpDX.Direct3D9.ShaderBytecode.Assemble(Byte[] sourceData, Macro[] defines, Include includeFile, ShaderFlags flags)
at SharpDX.Direct3D9.ShaderBytecode.Assemble(String sourceData, Macro[] defines, Include includeFile, ShaderFlags flags)
at SharpDX.Direct3D9.ShaderBytecode.AssembleFromFile(String fileName, Macro[] defines, Include includeFile, ShaderFlags flags)
at SharpDX.Direct3D9.ShaderBytecode.AssembleFromFile(String fileName, ShaderFlags flags)
at D2Z1THrzwUA5Q1IM7tGw.qRprd0JLfre(String, ShaderFlags, D2Z1THrzwUA5Q1IM7tGw)
at aQiKrire9mClQkgV5kQo.B70iPXre3eLlIDJtEppn.IqNreBZFM7S()
at aQiKrire9mClQkgV5kQo.B70iPXre3eLlIDJtEppn.FyRreomhwtQ()
at rSlY4gKhFWJ5nOjQ2I.vj0HKF1oT6JXwtmhLI.DndRt7YT2(Object , EventArgs )
any ideas or fix

a3dam

Programmer
Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2012
Egypt
Can you really believe that I have other accounts?
No, my friend, I only have one account. You can ask about me :)

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003
having trouble with client on windows 11 wont load missing dll
[05/02/2024 22:47:08] System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'd3dx9_43.dll' or one of its dependencies: The specified module could not be found. (0x8007007E)
at SharpDX.Direct3D9.D3DX9.D3DXAssembleShader_(Void* arg0, Int32 arg1, Void* arg2, Void* arg3, Int32 arg4, Void* arg5, Void* arg6)
at SharpDX.Direct3D9.D3DX9.AssembleShader(IntPtr srcDataRef, Int32 srcDataLen, Macro[] definesRef, IntPtr includeRef, Int32 flags, Blob& shaderOut, Blob& errorMsgsOut)
at SharpDX.Direct3D9.ShaderBytecode.Assemble(Byte[] sourceData, Macro[] defines, Include includeFile, ShaderFlags flags)
at SharpDX.Direct3D9.ShaderBytecode.Assemble(String sourceData, Macro[] defines, Include includeFile, ShaderFlags flags)
at SharpDX.Direct3D9.ShaderBytecode.AssembleFromFile(String fileName, Macro[] defines, Include includeFile, ShaderFlags flags)
at SharpDX.Direct3D9.ShaderBytecode.AssembleFromFile(String fileName, ShaderFlags flags)
at D2Z1THrzwUA5Q1IM7tGw.qRprd0JLfre(String, ShaderFlags, D2Z1THrzwUA5Q1IM7tGw)
at aQiKrire9mClQkgV5kQo.B70iPXre3eLlIDJtEppn.IqNreBZFM7S()
at aQiKrire9mClQkgV5kQo.B70iPXre3eLlIDJtEppn.FyRreomhwtQ()
at rSlY4gKhFWJ5nOjQ2I.vj0HKF1oT6JXwtmhLI.DndRt7YT2(Object , EventArgs )
any ideas or fix
You will need to install DirectX 9.

Slapped

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 8, 2022
Well i knew lately why my name gets mentioned on here and in phoenix server firstly. i cba to argue this as the guys whos trying to spread **** are from same country "Egypt" but all i can say about them they are """""""""""" HATERS """""""""""" they will never wish the best for me but will try to destroy my name. Why? because i was bad to them not giving free gamegold / items in my servers to them :cool: , im out. just needed to reply as my name mentioned loads.
Haters?? 😂 ill just Reply to you cause you had no haters , you selling Under Table Gold and GG , The Stall was in ur towns most of them was ur stalls u was adding items for GameGold none had it , Also Ravagers is urs and stop lieing , Ravagers is urs Old Vintage was urs

Same the 10 Quest line at start in Ravagers now was in Carnage too , U added Crypto NPC in Carnage same as the NPC in Ravagers now , The payment system was the same in Vintage and Carnage and now in Ravagers , All system are the same System from Every Server you only did a nice idea , Since 1st server you Have made Was (Covid-19) Was in 2018-2019 , same as the Date of ur discord and Lomcn of Ravagers , and you saying you had HATERS , you was givin me Free GameGold sometime's just not in Carnage ive Donated , but you only gived me the GameGold to bring you players in Game to donate GG , and being Greedy to them £40 costs people in 12hour then Saying its not P2W server , its ******* undertable sellint Server not just P2W , to let you know if u want me post you ScreenShot you givin People GameGold for free i can do ur welcome , was not from long time too , Last screenshot i have for you was in Carnage , GoodLuck in Ravagers dont Forget once Ravagers done 2 month later just post a Thread from 3gena on Lomcn and
you just keep Screaming and replying From people Lomcn accounts and discord so you can show the people how Hero and cute you are 😂😂
See you soon in another Thread 😂😂

Reactions: Pusha

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
Haters?? 😂 ill just Reply to you cause you had no haters , you selling Under Table Gold and GG , The Stall was in ur towns most of them was ur stalls u was adding items for GameGold none had it , Also Ravagers is urs and stop lieing , Ravagers is urs Old Vintage was urs

Same the 10 Quest line at start in Ravagers now was in Carnage too , U added Crypto NPC in Carnage same as the NPC in Ravagers now , The payment system was the same in Vintage and Carnage and now in Ravagers , All system are the same System from Every Server you only did a nice idea , Since 1st server you Have made Was (Covid-19) Was in 2018-2019 , same as the Date of ur discord and Lomcn of Ravagers , and you saying you had HATERS , you was givin me Free GameGold sometime's just not in Carnage ive Donated , but you only gived me the GameGold to bring you players in Game to donate GG , and being Greedy to them £40 costs people in 12hour then Saying its not P2W server , its ******* undertable sellint Server not just P2W , to let you know if u want me post you ScreenShot you givin People GameGold for free i can do ur welcome , was not from long time too , Last screenshot i have for you was in Carnage , GoodLuck in Ravagers dont Forget once Ravagers done 2 month later just post a Thread from 3gena on Lomcn and
you just keep Screaming and replying From people Lomcn accounts and discord so you can show the people how Hero and cute you are 😂😂
See you soon in another Thread 😂😂
Brooooo, paragraphs exist!

Reactions: Tai

ian

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 11, 2019
having trouble with ravagers mir 2 can launch game but blank screen can hear sound and loading screen but unable to see it reinstalled direct x only happened in last 3 days please help

Damian

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Ravagers
Game Master
Jun 13, 2003

1. having trouble with ravagers mir 2 can launch game but blank screen can hear sound and loading screen but unable to see it reinstalled direct x only happened in last 3 days please help
    Has an error log been created? Please share if it has

ian

LOMCN n00bie
Mar 11, 2019
no error log created just dont understand was working fine up untill last couple days

error

Attachments

• Error.txt
    5.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: