Realm Crafter

Chriz

Captain Lurker
VIP
Mar 24, 2003
LOMCN
this prog looks cool allows you to make mmorpg easily i think/ hope lol comes out soon i think, any1 beta -tested it here???

i wanna remake mir in 3d with this prog lol would be cool :P

www.realmcrafter.com

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
looks cool i bet it wont be easy to use though.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
that wud be kool :P ur own mmorpg but i also dont think it ll be easy

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Same as what others have said. Looks like the same map making system as in the Morrowind editor. Looks nice, and will be cool if MiR was remade into 3D. Maybe once it comes out we can get a project going? :P

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
im up for buying it once its released, if its soon that is.

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
from the screen shots and wot i read it shouldnt be more differcult than using rpg maker 2k/3 but it will be limited in the sense that u cant add ur own scripts (as in completely new functions like the RGSS in RPG maker-XP so the game will be limited to functions they add to the editor)

*EDIT*

lol should have waited 5 more minutes b4 posting found something interesting

Blitz3D is based around the popular and easy to use BASIC programming language, yet it's powerful, due to a highly optimized underlying 2D/3D engine. The Client and the editors in the Realm Crafter engine where developed using Blitz3D.

seems you will be able to add ur own functions, cant wait for this now

Last edited:

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
Farril said:
im up for buying it once its released, if its soon that is.

It's going to be like $55 dollars for the normal one and $110 for the pro one. They ain't got a date yet :S Just says they'll post on the news page. Hopefully we see some MMORPG's emerging from here. Like I said before, maybe get a group project going, doesn't have to be MiR, suppose most of you have had enough of MiR by now :P

WiseWarrior

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 16, 2003
14 NeverNeverLand
Shard said:
It's going to be like $55 dollars for the normal one and $110 for the pro one. They ain't got a date yet :S Just says they'll post on the news page. Hopefully we see some MMORPG's emerging from here. Like I said before, maybe get a group project going, doesn't have to be MiR, suppose most of you have had enough of MiR by now :P

Upcoming Products Date Expected
Professional Edition 05/02/2005
Standard Edition 05/02/2005

:suspiciou

I would definity like to be on that project group, and wiv all game makers someone cracks them and dishes them out to the poor kinda like robin hood =`P