Rebellion Server

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
righhhttt guyss i been testin the game offline for 4hours on my larry lonesome cos im cool like that and fixed a few things for every1 blah blah blah .. and sorry if im passin out n bein sick etc ..lol not my fault .. and i passed out last night woke at 6 and had to go to meet some1 so my bad ! :P lol .... and flamer u didnt text or ring me .. or if u did it musta been my other fone which i left at home.. pm me on msn ill tell u the fone i got with me all the time lol.. server shud be up in a hour or 2 time .. few more tests .... and flamer i feel offended that u made a post on this thread sayin does any1 wana host pft.. u cud host rebellion but u aint got my server files have ya ? :P :P ...

/Steven
dude check ya other fone then lol trust me i did txt nd ring i rang the numba skully gave me,i only did tht because skully said you couldnt do the server files so wat am i meant to think bud?

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
we'll see then shall we, who's betting it won't be up for another couple days!:mooned:

Hecate

LOMCN n00bie
Jul 18, 2007
dude check ya other fone then lol trust me i did txt nd ring i rang the numba skully gave me,i only did tht because skully said you couldnt do the server files so wat am i meant to think bud?

Did skully send you the mud3 files?

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
Like flamer said your going to have to wait...its about time you players showed hosts some gratitude and patience imo.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
U BEING SERIOUS SHOW HOSTS GRATITUDE FOR BEING FED LIES AFTER LIES ROFL ANOTHER SERVER THT FAILS TO KEEP PROMISES THERES A SURPRISE
THERE PROVIDING A SERVICE BY CHOICE NO ONES MAKING THEM AND THEY EXPECT U TO KISS THEIR BUTTS ROFL WHY THAT THEY WANT AND NEED PPLE TO PLAY OTHER WISE IT POINTLESS SETTING UP SO MAYBE THEY SHOULD SHOW PLAYERS SOME CONSIDERATION AND HONESTY INSTEAD OF FEEDING BULL**** TO KEEP THEM INTERESTED TBH ENUF SAID p

HeadHunter

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 18, 2007
Stoke, UK
Mate were not feeding you BS as we get information we post it for you, if a problem pops up along the way then it does and were sorry for that and will try and find a way to make it up to you.

/Headhunter

BlackT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2006
Hehe, go go team! No one knows what the other is doing...
Next: "sorry guys, problems with the host, we accept donations to put online the server" :D
No offense ppl, but I'm watching this thread since it was created and it became kinda funny one.
Anyway, g/l with the server

Janae

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 18, 2007
U BEING SERIOUS SHOW HOSTS GRATITUDE FOR BEING FED LIES AFTER LIES ROFL ANOTHER SERVER THT FAILS TO KEEP PROMISES THERES A SURPRISE
THERE PROVIDING A SERVICE BY CHOICE NO ONES MAKING THEM AND THEY EXPECT U TO KISS THEIR BUTTS ROFL WHY THAT THEY WANT AND NEED PPLE TO PLAY OTHER WISE IT POINTLESS SETTING UP SO MAYBE THEY SHOULD SHOW PLAYERS SOME CONSIDERATION AND HONESTY INSTEAD OF FEEDING BULL**** TO KEEP THEM INTERESTED TBH ENUF SAID p

Yes your right it goes both ways, it needs to be a two way thing....but the hosts cant be expected to know when a problem will pop up and knocking the eta back a bit are they? there not lying they just didnt forsee there being a delay, anyways eagerly awaiting server guys..keep up the good work :)

flamer91

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 5, 2006
enfield
compaq we dont want people ass licking us and steve is trying his very hardest to get this online he is searching for bugs etc,imo if you don't wanna play the server or w.e please don't post on the thread tbh...

and blackt we do no what eachother is doing....and NO we won't be sayin "accepting donation to put online" so keep it shut you don't no wat is going on with the host atm.....

anyhow i will post more info wen there is some

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
flamer rofl get a life m8 would love to try server but fed up of seeing up soon up in 2hours up to 2morrow etc speak to pple the way u do no one wll play get yr ed outa yr arse and open yr eyes u and ***server got alot in common both sound great loads pple waiting to play since beginning of week both aint up after serveral etas get the picture lol should never have gave out etas then pple wont get frustrated at yr failures tbh and also are u gonna n gm ? if so cool down lol

Status
Not open for further replies.