Relationships and so forth!

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
you didnt answer my question, are u a bummer tied up?

That was Gandi, he is not the real Xanan.

And yes i am, thankyou for noticing.

tied-up+-703.jpg

Josh123

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 10, 2006
relationships, and girls are just full stop annoying.
the amount of girls i have liked that already have a boyfriend is off the radar. and that 'we are so close, i just cant risk that' line has popped up once or twice. but i guess if you can find the right girl, one that makes you happy then i just wouldnt stop trying tbh.

lozmuir

Former Moderator
VIP
Apr 17, 2003
Congleton, Cheshire.
Issues with one girl doesn't mean relationships are not worth the effort.

I just married my girlfriend (now wife) on saturday, never been happier.

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
This stuff makes me lol.

Any guy whos had exp with girls will know if they say they wanna be friends it means your **** at something or they found someone else.

Some girls dont like to much lovey dovey **** you just got to find the right one to match your personality. Once you do trust me you'll know..

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
I dunno, I think relationships are pretty cool.

Since I bought my apartment relationships have been my saviours, for they supply rent and sexings.

Also, if you get one that doesn't nag too much and that knows you're the man you can co-exist pretty well too.

Your problem is when you bring that dreaded L word into the game. Then you start having Bs and getting M and all that CRAP.

(Don't get me wrong, kids are leet, and I want them. Just not now)

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
you scare me.
that made me LOL so much.

relationships r the best thing u can do (imo) been with my gf now 4 years, had a baba recently, just finding it hard to adjust to her family (some of them r stuck up there own ass its funny). (i though i wud give u my life story whilst i was here)

but as stated, when u get the right girl, u will now uv got the right girl! theres no way u can deny that in anyway.

u cud always tell her u like her and see what she says about that, (its worked once before but only when i was like 13).

tbh tho mate its 50 - 50 thing ither tell her or accept that she just wants to be friends and move on (i know its a old thread btw)