Heroes Relaunch + update sacred mir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Just wondering if people are bored and in need of a server? I have alot more free time at the moment to commit to the server, would like peoples thoughts

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
High rate.

Not the "hunt this for this" layout you did before.

Sorted.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
High rate.

Not the "hunt this for this" layout you did before.

Sorted.

can you go into more depth plz? as my bosses shared alot of the same loot within their drop files? just lower rates on an Evilcent when compared to mirking for example

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
You had stones for example dropping from Khazard, so once you'd get a Holy stone, Khazard was never killed until you broke your stone.

There will always be items people dont want/need to making the files like this nullifies the bosses that hold those items at the higher rate.

Ofcourse, the harder the boss, the higher teir item it drops.

Another thing that aggrovated the life out of me playing your server was plat rings etc dropping from bosses when our kits were DC20-5635835764.. lol

And AC/AMC gems, being useless, but dropping like candy. Just frustrating seeing items drop and are literally never picked up. Remove them.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
You had stones for example dropping from Khazard, so once you'd get a Holy stone, Khazard was never killed until you broke your stone.

There will always be items people dont want/need to making the files like this nullifies the bosses that hold those items at the higher rate.

Ofcourse, the harder the boss, the higher teir item it drops.

Another thing that aggrovated the life out of me playing your server was plat rings etc dropping from bosses when our kits were DC20-5635835764.. lol

And AC/AMC gems, being useless, but dropping like candy. Just frustrating seeing items drop and are literally never picked up. Remove them.

ok noted about AC/AMC gems, the plat rings etc drop for the Smelting idea, can smelt them down for mir tokens etc to upgrade ur mir items? or shud i still remove the lower end ones?

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Change it over to C# and more might be interested

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Yeah that was an alright addition but when the only items worth spending the token on were 10k and a plat ring was 5 it was pointless.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Yeah that was an alright addition but when the only items worth spending the token on were 10k and a plat ring was 5 it was pointless.

ok shall remove plat rings etc, will be sorting out all drops b4 launch anyways, will have the higher value smelting items drop (20 and above per item). Was there anything u remember needed sorting?

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Your 2 paranoid to run a server todd, like your old server you was banning people without them cheating, (pork) i think hero files arent for you, you cant determan who is cheating and who is on window xp and acpi.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
The above statement is true. You cant moderate the variables live like you did. You either have proper anti cheat or you dont bother.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Your 2 paranoid to run a server todd, like your old server you was banning people without them cheating, (pork) i think hero files arent for you, you cant determan who is cheating and who is on window xp and acpi.

although i gave pork many chances to slow down before i finally banned him i sadly agree, will be tweaking the bounceback numbers to allow players like pork to play.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
although i gave pork many chances to slow down before i finally banned him i sadly agree, will be tweaking the bounceback numbers to allow players like pork to play.

It's been part of mir since euro like tweaks have, people can easily just dual boot they're pc and run window's xp and have a better smoother gameplay, even on torozor you booted up on XP and i noticed big difference in your speed and so did you.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
It all depends first of all if your actually going to update this time, this isn't an attack or anything but you said you would last time and then the server just died like the first time because of no updates, i agree with dave to, stuff like platinum rings and the other low level tier items shouldn't be dropping from ancient temple or corrupt etc, apart from that everything was fine how i remember it.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
It all depends first of all if your actually going to update this time, this isn't an attack or anything but you said you would last time and then the server just died like the first time because of no updates, i agree with dave to, stuff like platinum rings and the other low level tier items shouldn't be dropping from ancient temple or corrupt etc, apart from that everything was fine how i remember it.

Am completely going through drop files at the moment (was a complete mess, not gonna lie :D) getting them alot more organised so that the addition of new kit/items wont be such a hassle to add into drops etc. Added in a low level set(Heaven) this is just before Mir set at 40, this is more so that noobies can catch up later on in server and it just means more loot for people to hunt for i guess :D Isit mainly just the group boss areas/Really high level bosses u feel the junky like plats/pearlneck etc need removing?

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Yeah just the high areas no one wants to kill AncientTree or whatever that bosses name was just for a platinumring or AMC/AC gem to drop.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Yeah just the high areas no one wants to kill AncientTree or whatever that bosses name was just for a platinumring or AMC/AC gem to drop.

ok, will remove items from such bosses when i get to the higher ones, currently finishing up the last of the euro bosses drops, then am moving onto the custom caves. Shouldnt take me too much longer to finish off the drops. Is there anything else people remember that needed editing or fixing?

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
ok, will remove items from such bosses when i get to the higher ones, currently finishing up the last of the euro bosses drops, then am moving onto the custom caves. Shouldnt take me too much longer to finish off the drops. Is there anything else people remember that needed editing or fixing?

Can't remember anything from the top of my head, but its been a while.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
If you do put this back up you should atleast X2 the exp and put some more content in for later levels, nobody wants to play lowish rate anymore. specially with chronicles up.

Status
Not open for further replies.