Release: StarLite Server Files

Join Discord

matrix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 24, 2003
iv tested iv had not problems ,iv scaned with pestpatrol not fond any keyloggers and spybot and addware iv got no viruses or keyloggers this very great release that lifco spend lot hrs hard working on it great release for people wont to start 1.9 server thks lifco look forward see you next release.

thx

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
we all know it had no virus etc...
its was just billabong needed more post count as he only had 19 :P

that or he dint want any 1.9 server up

lif

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Well I can safely say that file2you.net has just given me 4 keyloggers and other viruses...Wont be downloading your client...

god you must be wierd ive just scand with Nortans and some other software and no virus's/trojan horse's/spy ware and other crap

untitled5335yz6.png

great release bud, are these the file's you didnt edit before you changed them for V2?

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
awesome mate i'm going to be using some stuff in my server if thats kk can u tell me how u did that sheild bit as well please mate so i can do it for my dm2 server if thats not a problem if u dont wanna tell every1 could u pm me it please thanks

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
Do they contain anything thats not on LOMCN?

Also i have played your server, its rather limited in its scope - i'd therefore inform people these are basic server files with DB name changes, and over use of the Q-Function txt in regards especially to teleports. Although, im sure the release of easily setup files will benefit many browsers of LOMCN, so thanks. :)

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
and who are you newhope ? what have you done thats so good you call them basic files

i think i know a lot more about 1.9 servers than you my friend

lif

Last edited:

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Some people just wont be greatfull they have good releases for them selfs to use do they, and yes thank u lifco these are a great help and alot of fun aswell.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
(Lifco) a quick question bud, will you be releasing your client m8, and is Starlite coming ofline for good bud and would you allow people to use your file's to put the files online and call it there own just asking before doing it myself buddy

/ancient

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
yes starlite server ends tonight, but iam working on the new hero server but i will not be puting this online but i will be realeaseing them as well :)

iam doing this to make mir last longer and help everyone starting up with mir servers..

once i post them they can be use soon as no work is needed, even if server owners want to rip the files and use my quests etc that are in the files.. please feel free to do so

you are free do change the name and put the files up as any name you what

just remember who it was that realeased them :)

lif

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Lifco Theres lots of things i like to use from your server and i will atleast need a lil bit of your help mine is a dm2 server and it will be awesome asap i hope u could help out a lil maybe help me sort out fox den and stuff i wanna make some new towns am i ok using a few of your maps which would be wicked thanks very much.

lifco

Untrusted Member
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 6, 2004
UK/Italy
i will help you anytime mate, same goes for anyone elce

lif

GhettoFx

Runescape HD
Golden Oldie
May 17, 2005
Which Maps WOuld U recommend me to use for my server if u like we can maybe go online and see what u recon we could do to it if u like to help me i think i still got ur msn unless u changed ur address

NewHope

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 18, 2005
i think i know a lot more about 1.9 servers than you my friend

lif

Maybe you do, maybe you don't - theres really no true way of measuring... because lets face it, it doesn't really matter its just mir. :eek:

madmanmc

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 19, 2006
Lifco mate, i was wondering y cant i tele to caves y isent it on the teleport npc in bw.. n that.. i downloaded ur full client n all.