Retribution Mir [Crystal] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
@toddwhite is there anyway you can code in so you can adjust the resolution as when I try to change it and load the game up it goes back to what it was set at and I'm playing with half a screen pritty much which is rather annoying

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
hes online lets see if he notices his server is down

---------- Post Merged at 03:14 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:32 AM ----------

very unlikely to be back up i guess

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
Why does he bother? I hope LOMCN stop him advertising this time... it's every ****ing time he just ****s his Usercount over.

Iglu

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jul 4, 2017
I would have sympathy but what did you expect out of another todd server.

Piff1

Legend
Dedicated Member
Apr 17, 2015
Africa
He's just lazy though, he could easily give a trusted member of lomcn / player of his server Team viewer details to fix this when it goes down but he doesn't care or think about the people who play.

I don't even play but i've played all his other servers and i feel the pain of putting time in and even donating for him to disappear for 48+ hours at a time then for him to just disappear altogether.

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
I've seen him like 5 times active today on here yet doesn't look at pms or at his server thread

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
thanks mate he needs to sort this **** out people have donated and not receieved there donation and he just dissappears all the time

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
do you have a back up of the files? i'll host it for you

Freya

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 15, 2003
Brighton
quite annoying as I donated last night and todd hasn't been around and now server machine ****ed

Status
Not open for further replies.