Reunited [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
We're still getting pretty high counts (Over 100 again tonight).

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
Brilliant server, not seen so many people on mir in ages... Also not enjoyed guild hunts etc like this.

I will try upload a copy to my rapidshare account if that will help?

yeh that would be awesome bud if u can

Last edited:

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
Hi all

Firstly let me say i enjoy playing and there are lots of features that make the game enjoyable so this is not "just" a moan/hate thread

But if something could be considerd then....
"I'v been playing for a while now and it seems clear that not only myself but some friends to have found that there are some simple things that need to atleast be looked at:

Bdd Archers hurt a hell of a lot more than than did on euro, at lvl 33 im getting 4 or 5 hit and dieing, by archers... in expel rings and magic bracelets on a tao.

Also the spawn rates need to be looked into, it's been said befor.
WT spawns every 2 hours+?
oks once a day
If drops are going to be low rate (which i aggree with) then it's odd to have bosses rarley even spawning.

I'v found most people make more in a day (easyly) mining than from killing bosses'
it's been made so that most things are to difficult to solo, or even get to solo but as the drops are naff and the spawns make it so you can't camp a boss.

Also poison damage is wac (a balance being found does not meen poison does vertiualy nothing)
Wizz T-Bolt im sure is slower?
Warrior at lvl 40+ still wearing acc+ bracelets to lvl in pt :S
i was with someone in iwt and i was doing more damage with Sfb than then where with Tdb over time as they just didn't connect with more than 50% of there swings"

A reply for staff on any further updates or known issues that are in the works of being looked at im sure alot of player would appreciate.

Flame away :S

Perrin

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 29, 2005
is this even up? keep getting "connection closed" have tried to redownload it again and the rar file keeps corrupting... can someone post a mir2.exe for this server please

grand99

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2003
Yep we're still up...client download is at:

http://www.mir-reunited.com/downloads/ReunitedClient.rar

May need to double check the IP's once you've downloaded. May also need to disable your AV for the exe.

I have the client but yeh agv deleted the exe :S
does anyone have a link to the Exe / IP also please?

i'v tryed looking for a forum but it looks like they have like 2 or 3 and none of them have a post on in the last week :S
any help would be great, thanks

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
217.160.130.41 is the IP.

I'll try get an exe uploaded seperately.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Mir Reunited forums have been moved to the following location - www.mir-reunited.com/forum

There will be an announcement made tonight on our forums regarding the server and our plans for the future.

Please note - The server will NOT be shutting down.

If you have not already registered on our forum, do so now so you can see the announcement when made.

Working link for client here: www.mir-reunited.com/downloads/ReunitedClient.rar

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I signed up on your forums then got a email and it flood IE with windows. Did your forums get hacked or something?

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011
definitely feels like euro lol

Team are returning tonight. user count on the up.

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Just downloaded the client and can't connect

is the server dead then now?

[Server1]
ServerName=Reunited
ServerAddr=217.160.130.41
ServerPort=7000
SelectServerAddr=217.160.130.41