Reunited [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
Re: Mir reunited

And walk on water.

Lots and lots of little things popping up that give me suspicions that not everything is being played on an even field. :)

Well it is being played on an even field, I saw a dc+2 speed-1 dagger in TM yesterday lol, so i assume speed+ is also possible.

Jadelina

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2011

Added items drop a lot more on this server than others

The donation system on forums is for if you enjoy the game and would like to contribute to keeping it running as the dedi most certainly isnt free so needs to be covered somehow.

Emzie

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Sep 18, 2009

Who is on the dev team for this server? any coders?

I know chris is a decent guy but IMO blank is dodgy, don't know who Robbie is.

I saw Shannontje on official spamming about joining this server (his barry char as his shan char is banned for ebaying and cheating), hope he isn't involved as him cheating on every server he's played will lose this server a lot of credibility.

Last edited:

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008

One of the problems will probably be too many GM's... Slow+ Gale Rings already? I'm not sure how rare FreezingGems are on basic 2.3 files though.

On a side note why cant people keep on topic ¬_¬

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield

and yet how much you wanna bet when the 1st DSS, or sowg, or some rare item "drops" theres rumours and what not about it being donated for :eek:
Ben, you really are not in a position to talk about other servers selling items for cash.

People in glass houses really shouldn't thrown stones.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Shank, you only need Plat Ore, Any stone and any item to make gems (I think)

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

Ben, you really are not in a position to talk about other servers selling items for cash.

People in glass houses really shouldn't thrown stones.

---------- Post added at 09:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:10 AM ----------

Shank, you only need Plat Ore, Any stone and any item to make gems (I think)
Depends what gems for slow u need icemarbles aswell

notme

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 7, 2011

Imo, if you don't like Bon's opinion, then skip past it...

Hes been like it for years and he will for many more, moaning constantly about him wont change it.

Is Bon the old John Chriton

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

I understand airing an opinion but honestly this is beggining to take it too far, keep derailing off-topic just to pick fights / make snide comments where possible and you'll be infracted, this isn't a thread for basically attacking each other it's for people to know who's playing / what the servers like, yes i agree the server files are buggy but every bug with them doesn't need to be listed or given examples. It is just trying to make a server look bad.

Anymore arguements between members and Bon and i'll infract, do it somewhere else if you have that big an issue because at the moment it's just extending a server dicussion with a topic about Bon and I have seen far too many of them.

/Czeldabolg

Last edited:

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

I understand airing an opinion but honestly this is beggining to take it too far, keep derailing off-topic just to pick fights / make snide comments where possible and you'll be infracted, this isn't a thread for basically attacking each other it's for people to know who's playing / what the servers like, yes i agree the server files are buggy but every bug with them doesn't need to be listed or given examples. It is just trying to make a server look bad.

Anymore arguements between members and Bon and i'll infract, do it somewhere else if you have that big an issue because at the moment it's just extending a server dicussion with a topic about Bon and I have seen far too many of them.

/Czeldabolg

its a discussion thread fgs, people are allowed to voice their opinions. this thread has hardly gone off topic either, people are still discussing things like donations around this server which imo is a valid discussion.

and you wonder why nobody posts here, when you try police every thread that has a decent discussion in it.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

Mask i could happily undelete a few posts that would show what i mean, same as the arguements between bon / breezer so far, it's childish and not needed. Discussing the server files is fine but from the posts i've seen it's waging war for waging war. Try not to jump on me just because i'm doing my job.

/Czeldabolg

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

Mask i could happily undelete a few posts that would show what i mean, same as the arguements between bon / breezer so far, it's childish and not needed. Discussing the server files is fine but from the posts i've seen it's waging war for waging war. Try not to jump on me just because i'm doing my job.

/Czeldabolg

so what if a few curse words are thrown at each other, so what if its childish, its hardly war, welcome to the real world.

policing for the sake of policing (to make it look like your doing something) is far worse.

sumfuka

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 14, 2007

One of the problems will probably be too many GM's... Slow+ Gale Rings already? I'm not sure how rare FreezingGems are on basic 2.3 files though.

On a side note why cant people keep on topic ¬_¬

I was sure some one said ingame that gem crafting was not working. Dunno if they fxed it since then?

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

so what if a few curse words are thrown at each other, so what if its childish, its hardly war, welcome to the real world.

policing for the sake of policing (to make it look like your doing something) is far worse.

Seriously mask you seem to have a vendetta against me for doing my job, if you really want to go against me bring it up in the complaints section. Things not related to the server what so ever have no place, it's a discussion thread. A complete post saying they'd take out a person is not needed same as one word posts.

I have seen arguements against bon ruin threads over and over again over the years so yes I will stem it at the bud and you will have to accept that factor or put a complaint against me. Either way i'm not too fussed. I'm doing my job end of story.

/Czeldabolg

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004

Well, gem crafting was broken due to the Accessory part being spelt wrong, so i assume the MakeItem.txt will be reloaded next reboot.

So yes gems will be working but yoiu cant make Freezing or Poison?

Mask

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Jun 20, 2003
United Kingdom

Seriously mask you seem to have a vendetta against me for doing my job, if you really want to go against me bring it up in the complaints section. Things not related to the server what so ever have no place, it's a discussion thread. A complete post saying they'd take out a person is not needed same as one word posts.

I have seen arguements against bon ruin threads over and over again over the years so yes I will stem it at the bud and you will have to accept that factor or put a complaint against me. Either way i'm not too fussed. I'm doing my job end of story.

/Czeldabolg

vendetta, waging war.. you really do like comparing trivial things to such words, i call you out about not moderating a thread properly and you think i have a vendetta against you.. two people arguing in a thread and you consider it "waging war"...

If either bon or breezer had any issue with the the way the argument was going they could of flagged the posts themselves, until then nobody is getting hurt.

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK

vendetta, waging war.. you really do like comparing trivial things to such words, i call you out about not moderating a thread properly and you think i have a vendetta against you.. two people arguing in a thread and you consider it "waging war"...

If either bon or breezer had any issue with the the way the argument was going they could of flagged the posts themselves, until then nobody is getting hurt.

No you've basically argued against the mod team at quite a few chances really. I have no idea why you're against me cleaning threads up and handing out infractions because that needs to be done. Maybe you'd see the other side if you were in my shoes but you seem quite closed off to this. After this point I won't bother replying. Apologies for de-railing this myself to other members.

/Czeldabolg

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004

sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me!!!! POW

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.

No you've basically argued against the mod team at quite a few chances really. I have no idea why you're against me cleaning threads up and handing out infractions because that needs to be done. Maybe you'd see the other side if you were in my shoes but you seem quite closed off to this. After this point I won't bother replying. Apologies for de-railing this myself to other members.

/Czeldabolg

Way to go ruining thread with your pointless over moderation! Take it up with mask in PM, your leading by a poor example.

-----------------

Downloading tonight to have a little swing about. Sounds good, shame its not more stable/less buggy files.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

/Czeldabolg
amazin how you only delete my posts, now whos the 1 with the grudge?

I think i said 1 thing replying to breezer, yet you delete my whole post?

mask is right, its no wonder no1 wants to post here any more.

@skyline - its not about me tho, im allowed my opinion, and im just saying, with the amount of GMs and dodgy ppl, dont be suprised if a random rare pops up out of no where, the temptation of £100 for a mere pixel is too much for certain people.