Revolution Mir 3 ThorBrighT

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thorbright

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 10, 2012
113.jpg

Hello guys,Thor server will open the Doors At :

18:00 Spanish Time
18:00 Polish Time
19:00 Romanian Time
17:00 English Time

GameMaster From Server: Thor
Forum From Server:
http://thorbright.foroactivo.net

Server Type: 3.55 (3G)

Language: English
Internet 100MB
Server Information:
EXP rate x128 (custom), Gold x2, Drop x2, Mon gen x1
Accounts:

Accounts will be created via launcher
Starting Information:
Starting level : 1
Starting gold : 20,000
Starting town: Bichon Town
Helper Pet upto level 500 different for war/wiz/tao
server probably will be online since 2012-02-11

Downloads:

Data:
https://rapidshare.com/files/4102371258/Data.part1.rar
https://rapidshare.com/files/2945592819/Data.part2.rar

Maprar:
https://rapidshare.com/files/2368076945/Map.rar

Soundrar:
https://rapidshare.com/files/299348644/Sound.rar

Ip:
Will be in a couple hours

Last edited:

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
Sound nice this server im glad to hear about a new server can open

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
what language will npc's be? i see the gamemaster's / mod's are spanish or polish or another and cannot understand forum posts^^

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
If npc's aren't english, probaly advert here would be usless wouldn't be it?

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
if npc's aren't english, probaly advert here would be usless wouldn't be it?
all ive saw is : Gm is nice,he trying out to do all nice for server, ive also saw is only 2 gms and friendly ones ,thor is nice server,also if you saw on forum gm speaks 2language becos he love's to help all to understand (the 2 lang. Is english spanish]

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
If npc's aren't english, probaly advert here would be usless wouldn't be it?

Not at all, we request the advert in english but there are many forum members here that are not english but they are spanish. We are an english forum but we permit all servers aslong as the advert is in english :) .

On-Topic: When this is live please post your IP, fileset and request your server to be added to the online server list by PM'ing Kaori then add the server signature.

(To learn how to do this go to this link: http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?51852-Rules-and-Other-Information-READ-BEFORE-POSTING )

Goodluck with the server.

/Czeldabolg

Last edited:

TheDayIDie

Banned
Banned
Dedicated Member
Jul 29, 2011
UK
all ive saw is : Gm is nice,he trying out to do all nice for server, ive also saw is only 2 gms and friendly ones ,thor is nice server,also if you saw on forum gm speaks 2language becos he love's to help all to understand (the 2 lang. Is english spanish]

correction*

not all of it is english+spanish, only some of it is

Thorbright

LOMCN n00bie
Feb 10, 2012
Not at all, we request the advert in english but there are many forum members here that are not english but they are spanish. We are an english forum but we permit all servers aslong as the advert is in english :) .

On-Topic: When this is live please post your IP, fileset and request your server to be added to the online server list by PM'ing Kaori then add the server signature.

(To learn how to do this go to this link: http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?51852-Rules-and-Other-Information-READ-BEFORE-POSTING )

Goodluck with the server.

/Czeldabolg

Kk th'x
(Updated First Post

Piciu

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2007
Hello guys,Thor server will open the Doors At :

6:00 Spanish Time
6:00 Polak Time
19:00 Romanian Time
5:00 English Time

You mean am or pm ???
I don't get it.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
i swear pple on here are dim as f*** this is same as twilight everything thing about it says twilight just changed names even the way its being launched is twilight .idiots an why this gonna be any different to twilight you wiped it took it down put it up took it down took pples money took it down etc why this any different ? it wont be it be exactly the same :?( a few years ago lomcn had problems like this alot pple taking servers down changed name readvertised it etc would have thought lomcn could stop it happening ? when u adding your donation page to advert ??????????? good luck with your next fly by night server just hope no dopey t*** donates this time eh . an dont bother with the you got it wrong it aint me crap : ) some things are just to obviouse :)grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
i swear pple on here are dim as f*** this is same as twilight everything thing about it says twilight just changed names even the way its being launched is twilight .idiots an why this gonna be any different to twilight you wiped it took it down put it up took it down took pples money took it down etc why this any different ? it wont be it be exactly the same :?( a few years ago lomcn had problems like this alot pple taking servers down changed name readvertised it etc would have thought lomcn could stop it happening ? when u adding your donation page to advert ??????????? good luck with your next fly by night server just hope no dopey t*** donates this time eh . an dont bother with the you got it wrong it aint me crap : ) some things are just to obviouse :)grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
just chill if u dont want play that server dont play it :D

wakama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 12, 2008
Dude all donations done to twilight server was fake. Twili had problem with bill paiments becouse of this. Dont write about something if you dont hav any idea about this.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
f**k chill sick of people taking the piss outa us players who love to play an love the game to be messed around by silly noobs out for a quick buck aint just me getting pissed tbh many players i know are good people who just love to play have fun chat we lvl our characters get used to server then gm say nothing takes server down or wipes it becoz pple lvl to fast or moan etc or not making enough cash from it or they change take it down change name reopen wiv few changes etc .what you stupid pple dont realise is its the same pple playing all servers rarely new players we talk to each other we are bored an tired of having the piss taken out of us bored of relvling etc just for it to happen again :( pple should really move on but its a game we love so someone plz make a decent med high rate an keep it up like it should be think of the players who play rather than yr f**king pockets tbh good server = alot players etc donations would come to hlp wiv costs pple want consistancy .wish i new how to set up as i would host a server it would never go down or be f**ked around wiv .think of the players just once:)
an as for donations dont talk crap to me m8 server is twilight remake why change name why try huide it why not tell pple ? your idiots that are killing a game that few enjoy i know alot of older players who are sick of this type of crap an dont try hide anything as you have not denied anything an as for the dont play crap doubt many will play as we are fed up of you and the other fly by night rip off merchants :) jog on tbh an lomcn needs sort this crap out tbh

Last edited:

taifun

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 7, 2012
Romania
f**k chill sick of people taking the piss outa us players who love to play an love the game to be messed around by silly noobs out for a quick buck aint just me getting pissed tbh many players i know are good people who just love to play have fun chat we lvl our characters get used to server then gm say nothing takes server down or wipes it becoz pple lvl to fast or moan etc or not making enough cash from it or they change take it down change name reopen wiv few changes etc .what you stupid pple dont realise is its the same pple playing all servers rarely new players we talk to each other we are bored an tired of having the piss taken out of us bored of relvling etc just for it to happen again :( pple should really move on but its a game we love so someone plz make a decent med high rate an keep it up like it should be think of the players who play rather than yr f**king pockets tbh good server = alot players etc donations would come to hlp wiv costs pple want consistancy .wish i new how to set up as i would host a server it would never go down or be f**ked around wiv .think of the players just once:)
an as for donations dont talk crap to me m8 server is twilight remake why change name why try huide it why not tell pple ? your idiots that are killing a game that few enjoy i know alot of older players who are sick of this type of crap an dont try hide anything as you have not denied anything an as for the dont play crap doubt many will play as we are fed up of you and the other fly by night rip off merchants :) jog on tbh an lomcn needs sort this crap out tbh

Wtf?:)

Status
Not open for further replies.