Rise of Phoenix [2.6+]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
I'm been fighting a sql error seens the server opened if i can get it fixed i'll have it back online

eXtazY

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 10, 2008
Romania
thanks for update Ice
I'm sure everyone does understand that :P nps you're doing it great

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
I dont wanna be a pain in the arse but ...im starting to beleave this server is (was :( ) just to good to be true

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
What the hell are you on a bout? the server has only been down for 24 hours, surely you have better things to do than sit infront of your computer waiting for the server to come up any time soon. iceman already said he is having problems with the dedi, cut them some slack they have other things to do than worry about a game.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
What the hell are you on a bout? the server has only been down for 24 hours, surely you have better things to do than sit infront of your computer waiting for the server to come up any time soon. iceman already said he is having problems with the dedi, cut them some slack they have other things to do than worry about a game.

actually is like 32-36 + :) and I aint blaiming IceMan for anything ,but only a little update would do.what time is it in Michigan atm...1 PM?

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

Oh come on, we've heard that one one too many times. This is by far ice's first server, he knows what's involved.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
Oh come on, we've heard that one one too many times. This is by far ice's first server, he knows what's involved.

Ditto all it would take a a few small updates.

e.g Sorry guys having probs still ill update you all in a few hours.

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
probably in work, as it was he did a 12 hr shift yesterday, prob tried to resolve problem, couldn't and has had to go back to work today. Can't see this coming up til tonight at the earliest, although I am hopeful of being wrong.

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
well hope that 2nite the server will come bk online ,till then ,have a nice day all :P

reecew

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 23, 2010
Newcastle
hope server will be up tonight i think most people are enjoying it had a user count of 40 already shame about the down time could lose some user's :/

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009
yes he is on lomcn logged also,but not replying to pm or this thread lol :|

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
soon as this server gets a decent dedi i think it could go a long way, ppl are starting to like low rate servers again including me.
i get bored of high rates too quick and started to like this server alot =D. hope it comes online soon ^^ gl ice

Status
Not open for further replies.