Rise of Phoenix

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
he works 12hours a day , has little time to update his players about his own server, fail to see why hes even a mod lol.

kingdomgm

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Nov 4, 2009
lol i have to :P i am joining in with my agure haha :D godlywiz = chilled now haha

oO~Unknown~Oo

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Dec 4, 2007
UK
Would be nice if some people stayed on topic. The thread is becoming a joke now just like the previous thread which got closed, i dont see the reason for another... this server wont be coming up anytime soon and if it does im sure iceman will let us all know.

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Would be nice if some people stayed on topic. The thread is becoming a joke now just like the previous thread which got closed, i dont see the reason for another... this server wont be coming up anytime soon and if it does im sure iceman will let us all know.

Wouldn't be so sure about that lol.

It's probably up as we speak and he's just not told anyone the IP, haha :P

TyreXel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2009

its not probably,its 100% online but the ip isnt the correct one ,so it freezez after u type in ID and PW

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara

i don't get why the server is on with the same ip ( i mean u can hit the logging gate) as they said they r getting a new dedi ?

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
I'm thinking...

No new dedi...same problem as before...nothings changed...hence no updates...

Or...No new dedi...the problem has gone...but they're keeping the gate offline...

Either way, someones telling porky's lol, i would say they could be keeping the old 1 for testing or something, but then why is the website down? lol...but tbh kinda lost interest a few days ago lol, only waiting for the simple fact that nothing else is open. Even if this opens before Camalot does, i'll still be moving servers

alexetm

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2009
any news when the server will be up?Iceman every day say tomorrow will be back,or when im back from work..

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

This is the original thread...I merged the 2 cos there's no need for 2 threads on the same subject. I don't see a reason for closing this, it's a forum, people can talk.. i'd rather see this than a dead board where no1 talks. If you don't like it you don't have to read it...any actual updates from the server team should really be posted in the main thread anyway.

Reactions: Lomcnviewer

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
This is the original thread...I merged the 2 cos there's no need for 2 threads on the same subject. I don't see a reason for closing this, it's a forum, people can talk.. i'd rather see this than a dead board where no1 talks. If you don't like it you don't have to read it...any actual updates from the server team should really be posted in the main thread anyway.

tai for admin!

Status
Not open for further replies.