RNDpro - Mir2 [2.6+]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Re: RNDpro - Mir2

Server down or up? Carnt create an account wanna see what this is like ¬_¬ probs same as others = Fail but ill be the judge of that in my opinion:P

Shank: How in the world mind can it be "Elysian" scripts? If they coded most of it (i think). There may be a few they can use but im sure they mostly coded there server?

Scripts aint coded though are they... and fubu got it in 1 :P

rndpro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2010

Hi all,
Updated the main post for user creation. http://mir2.rndpro.com

Also we have help from a huge number of people. I may have put 2.3 as the server version as I thought that was the version of the RubyM2 server files I'm using lol. Also a small amount of the scripts I'm using in game was given by some people, this is probably why you noticed Elysian on a couple of them as that person helped make them but just handed over to me. I must have forgot to change it.

Anyway! Server updates...
---
A few bugs fixed as requested.

Added 2 more parts to Tele quests.

Under Word Sequential cave

Stats Drops done .
(level 114-120 items) (books !)

Fixed logging in on 0 hp.

Some of the touches are now repairable at armour shop.

Also fixed iragie under ground boss spawns and quests

Lastly when playing there is far better performance as we have recently upgraded the RAM

more to come.

Last edited:

rndpro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2010

More updates and more to come very soon! (Future updates can be seen on forum)

Exp per lvl cut by 3/4
Floating numbers for hp on bosses
Tm limit 500m
Hp/Mp orbs
A few fixes to quest system
Double sash fixed to work with haste

Last edited:

rndpro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2010

Hi all, many updates have taken place such as adding the Hero's as pets. Anyone can get one by doing the Lottery NPC quest. Here are some screenshots sent to us from the team...

First is Heros F10/Char shows your heros items

szd98z.jpg

2nd is your Hero Stats

263zbs1.jpg

3rd is your hero bag w8 and so on

16gqpc.jpg

Plus many more. The whole thread about this is on our forum
http://www.rndpro.com/showthread.php?t=1526

Scher

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 17, 2009
Nice playerd before but now i cant play im in itali=)) (York-Spacekid) enjoi game is a n1 server

rndpro

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2010
Hi all,
Many fixes have taken place causing the server files to crash almost every day! Now that the fix's have been applied this no longer happens so enjoy for christmas!

Scher, you should have no problem playing still. Why can't you?

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
Only one thing is different ... Max level is still 202 ... And when Rage most of players hoped he will update it...they were wrong.. I mean he's updating it but once a month or more -.- ... Every player has the best kit ingame as they aren't rare at all...
Anyways Rage wish u good luck with the server but if u don't start working on it , it will go down ...