LOMCN Rookie
May 28, 2022
photo_2024-01-09_01-47-10.jpg Rogue Mir4 - Asia and North America
www.rogueintl.com

💥Registration Guide💥
https://fb.watch/pVoM0tsriB //

🎮 Game Information
✅ All Language Available
✅ Experience Gain Boost: 500% (Automatically applied in-game in short its the base experience and will not be seen at the buff list of your character)
✅ Drop Chance: 500% (Buff)
✅ Copper Gain Boost: 500% (Buff)
✅ Mission Copper Items: 200%
✅ Mission Experience Reward: 200%
✅ Request Experience Reward: 500%
✅ Conquest Upgrade: 70% Reduced
✅ Monster Requirements (Mission, Request, Etc.): 50% Reduced (Main quest remains the same)
✅ Backpack Slots Expansion Ticket: Earned while progressing on the main mission

ℹ️ Combination Rates:
✅ Uncommon to Rare: 200% increased
✅ Rare to Epic: 160% increased
✅ Epic to Legend: 140% increased
✅ Pet and Skill Summon: 20% increased probability

ℹ️SERVER Hosting location:
- ASIA Region: Hongkong
- NA Region: Virginia USA

📣 Stay Connected and Get the Latest Updates:
Discord Official Server
Telegram News Channel

🌍 Join Our Regional Telegram Channels:
- SEA #1:
- SEA #2:
- SEA 07:
- SEA 08:
- SEA 09:
- NA-BR:
- NA3:
- Thailand:
- Vietnam:
- Marketplace 🛒 [merchantd7]:

Cookie

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 13, 2016
West Yorkshire, UK
Why's the website got such limited info on the game.. no pictures, videos, guides etc not questioning if its legit just curious why the website is so limited if it is officially licensed as I've never looked into mir4 so wanted to learn more :)

• Carrot
Reactions: Vyse

lexitnotlore

LOMCN Rookie
May 28, 2022
Why's the website got such limited info on the game.. no pictures, videos, guides etc not questioning if its legit just curious why the website is so limited if it is officially licensed as I've never looked into mir4 so wanted to learn more :)
Then its a success to make it not to look like what you've thinking.

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England
on a scale of 1 to absolutely skint, how much will I have to put in to get up to scratch with everyone?:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Jev

lexitnotlore

LOMCN Rookie
May 28, 2022
on a scale of 1 to absolutely skint, how much will I have to put in to get up to scratch with everyone?:ROFLMAO:
Honestly, its a heavily p2w same on global, but the good thing is, you will meet everyone in the end faster than global xD People here needs more gold than top up. So Miners, gatherers are richer than the server owner xD

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport

Depends on what server you start on the newer the server the lower the spending when they launched Rogue 4 I was number 1 lancer and 6th on the server for about 2 months spending very little but those above me spent up to and over £2000 each before I quit. The reason I quit was simply because the latency was too much spell casting had a 1-3 second delay as did evasion and in PVP that was Huge.

Tried NA when that came out latency was identical to Rogue 4 so doubt it was hosted in NA region like they said.

Reguardless if you want to reach the true endgame in top tier gear your looking at spending at least 10k on this server. The server files aren't designed for F2P and the drops rates for items are bizz.

lexitnotlore

LOMCN Rookie
May 28, 2022
Depends on what server you start on the newer the server the lower the spending when they launched Rogue 4 I was number 1 lancer and 6th on the server for about 2 months spending very little but those above me spent up to and over £2000 each before I quit. The reason I quit was simply because the latency was too much spell casting had a 1-3 second delay as did evasion and in PVP that was Huge.

Tried NA when that came out latency was identical to Rogue 4 so doubt it was hosted in NA region like they said.

Reguardless if you want to reach the true endgame in top tier gear your looking at spending at least 10k on this server. The server files aren't designed for F2P and the drops rates for items are bizz.
Try again the NA, it was transferred to virginia, the SEA is on Hongkong.